GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Add up all the forwards playing numbers: 22-19+63+28+42+25-55+36+8+20-29+9+21+26 = 197

Defense and goalies: 34+17+3+4-27+57-44+6+30+1 = 81 8-1=7

:o

"If you torture numbers long enough, they'll confess to anything."

If you add up that sentence in scrabble values, you end up with 85. I grabbed the nearest book to where I was sitting, and on page 8 the 5th word was "muttonchops". Tonight is in the bag for sure.

i also know that if you live and die with your team in this sort of situation, the joy and rapture you feel when things go the right way make it all worth while. if you don't go all in, if you remove yourself from the moment emotionally, you just don't get the same pay-off. basically, it's a "better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all" paradigm.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

There's no quit in this team, and there should be no quit in the fans. Boucher is ready to play the role of Ron Tugnutt, so we just need one Derek Plante to step up. Low seeds make deep runs in the NHL playoffs quite often - why not this team?

Add up all the forwards playing numbers: 22-19+63+28+42+25-55+36+8+20-29+9+21+26 = 197

Defense and goalies: 34+17+3+4-27+57-44+6+30+1 = 81 8-1=7

:o

Same numbers but only addition:

22+19+63+28+42+25+55+36+8+20+29+9+21+26 = 403 4+0+3 = 7

34+17+3+4+27+57+44+6+30+1 = 223 2+2+3 = 7

I went to Tim Horton's today and ordered a half dozen donuts. I get home and there were 7 in the box.

And the strange thing is....the 7th was a french cruller. I didn't order a french cruller.

So I gave it to the dog. Then she got the runs and took a dump all over the new Sabres rug I had put in the hall near the front door. Thank God not on the logo. I roped that off after grandma stepped on it coming into the house on Easter. I don't give a damn that you are carrying a box of pierogi and didn't see it....bitch needs to respect.

I went to Tim Horton's today and ordered a half dozen donuts. I get home and there were 7 in the box.

And the strange thing is....the 7th was a french cruller. I didn't order a french cruller.

So I gave it to the dog. Then she got the runs and took a dump all over the new Sabres rug I had put in the hall near the front door. Thank God not on the logo. I roped that off after grandma stepped on it coming into the house on Easter. I don't give a damn that you are carrying a box of pierogi and didn't see it....bitch needs to respect.

Post of the year :beer:

You know a lot of people will say this game hinges on Miller, or Vanek, or Ruff, or whoever...it hinges on every single player that put on the skates tonight...everyone must contribute in some way or another...win 6-5 1-0 or whatever...limit mistakes, turnovers, and capitalize when available....TEAM effort...

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it. Between you and chz we got ourselves a regular Rain Man convention! Wapner at 5:00, Wapner at 5:00! Definitely a good driver! Definitely a good driver!

GO SABRES!!!

This just MADE my day! Definitely post of the year haha B-)

But whose number did she poop on? That's the most important part!

(P.S. French cruller - nicely done)

Why was Barry Melrose gingerly touching tips with Boucher on ESPN this morning like he has been the difference in this series...I can't stand it I was yelling at the screen asking Barry if he had watched game 5 where he was pulled...if it weren't for Gretzky this guy would be selling T-shirts outside the arena because he is an awful coach ( exhibit A the difference in Tampa Bay this year) and a worse analyst ( Exhibit B watch ESPN for 10 minutes)

Nice.

But did the dump look like muttonchops?

I've been trying to ignore the 7 superstition all day but this is just too much. My car, for which I have the sabres license plate in my avatar, has been in the shop since last monday. When I picked up the car today, the invoice amount that I would have paid if it wasnt under warranty was $707.77.

BTW, obviously no one on the team is wearing #7, but there are 2 guys whose jersey #s add up to 7 -- Grier and Butler.

MAG's multiply to 7 (1*7)

"If you torture numbers long enough, they'll confess to anything."

If you add up that sentence in scrabble values, you end up with 85. I grabbed the nearest book to where I was sitting, and on page 8 the 5th word was "muttonchops". Tonight is in the bag for sure.

:worthy:

Oh no, a Mancari shot got away and hit Richards in the face.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a penalty called on it too.

I'm sure they would call a penalty if a sabre farted in his general direction.

Get the feeling the refs will be blowing more than that sophomore you brought to senior prom.

That there is quite amazing considering the meme in this thread. :blink:

Archived