Game Discussion Thread: Sabres at Flyers

nfreeman

1 hr to go!

The 7th seeded Sabres have 14 games to win to hoist the cup in '11.

History will be made...startin tonight! Let's Go Buffalo!

History will be made by the end of this series. As someone previously stated, Sabres have never come back from a 2-1 deficit and the team that has won game 1 has always won the series (at least I think that is what was said). One way or another, somethings gonna give.

Pomers just interviewed on Vs said the Flyers think their tough, but their no tougher than we are.. Love it..

I actually had a double take at the TV when he said "We're well aware they're not a tough team."

Love it...omg...here it comes.

ITS HOCKEY TIME!

They'll try to forecheck the Sabres out of the building early. Wingers need to do a much better job being available along the walls for passes and not try to break out so early. Keeping good spacing and active feet will be the key early. Just hang in there, weather the storm, and try to get a cheapy late in the period.

Boo.. Vs blacked out DTV 638...

I'm not going to get to see the dead lady sing

Me either, sniff-sniff. Effing Versus. If they didn't have the game on their original schedule they shouldn't be able to have exclusive rights to air it. :censored:

Edit: Successfully got myself invited to my friend's house... off to watch (in SD, sigh). Until after the game... GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!

Archived