Pegula presser live thread

PromoTheRobot

One thing about darcy I had a conversation with him last year here in Raleigh and expressed interest in a play for one of the young d on canes at the time and he acted like he wasnt even aware of the guy. So will be interesting to see if Darcy is really a hockey man or not.

Well its like i have been arguing. If you had looked at torres' stats for the month prior to the trade he had a goal and was like -6 It was obvious something was sketchy. Good players are good most of the times and fit in. Great Players are always great and they make everyone around them good. We need some great players now. Vanek has the potential to be great but he might need some center support. (i do not mean a bra)

I want him to get a Buffalo TV network so I can get more Buffalo sports on DTV

maybe Black will create or just develop a buffalo sports tv. thats alot to ask in week one from us but wow the sky is no longer the limit... and tiny tim is totally going bye bye :death:

I guess Terry didn't smell the "stale air" inside HSBC. I wounder if Jerry will be the first to hammer Pegula for not doing what he says needs to be done?

PTR

I said this many times over last few days the stale air in HSBC needs fixing and I think one is via GM moves other by working on the total package

One thing about darcy I had a conversation with him last year here in Raleigh and expressed interest in a play for one of the young d on canes at the time and he acted like he wasnt even aware of the guy. So will be interesting to see if Darcy is really a hockey man or not.

You'll find quite a few GMs and hockey people who will not say a word about any players under contract with a different team. Some consider it to be tampering and it's better not to go there. I'm not sure if Darcy is one of those types, but I wouldn't fault him if he was.

Bad mistake to keep Regier past this season, but I'll wait to see what his longterm plans are.

I have to wonder if he told Regier to get aggressive in the market, he did state the shackles are off.

But I'm not a Regier fan by any stretch. We shall see what actions are taken, if any.

I can see a big splash happening this deadline for sure, with the emphasis on talent that can stick around longterm.

Anything Can Happen On Pegula Day.

Somebody find T.O. and get the key to the city back.

T.O. ? who was that? O yea that was the big FA signing the bills did that was an epic fail. Maybe there is a lesson here in case We go spend crazy this summer on FA. O and T.O. better give us back the freaking key he already robbed us of our dignity. Pegula will find him! and :death:

Archived