Pegula presser live thread

PromoTheRobot

Well maybe Pegula isnt lying. If he did have his hands tied I would expect the next 6 days to be busy for this club starting today or darcy should be shown the exit. Darcy has destroyed the organization but with quinn on top of him he did build a garbage team.

Well maybe Pegula isnt lying. If he did have his hands tied I would expect the next 6 days to be busy for this club starting today or darcy should be shown the exit. Darcy has destroyed the organization but with quinn on top of him he did build a garbage team.

It's much more than hands being tied. It's about giving money to the WRONG players.

My apologies Darcy has NOT destroyed this organization we have good young talent but he created a garbage team by signing some of these vets.

It's much more than hands being tied. It's about giving money to the WRONG players.

Totally agree Connolly, rivet, morrisonn, hecht even griere it equals around 19mil and then theres niedermyer. All bad contract and most are coming off the books very very soon. Darcy should still go but I would think it will be this summer.

Totally agree Connolly, rivet, morrisonn, hecht even griere it equals around 19mil and then theres niedermyer. All bad contract and most are coming off the books very very soon. Darcy should still go but I would think it will be this summer.

I didn't expect DR to be fired today. I just don't want him here once the season ends.

I didn't expect DR to be fired today. I just don't want him here once the season ends.

I second that motion. Darcy has been here to long and the players do not care because they know he will keep giving them chances. Fire him in april and be sellers now in this market of craziness. This does feel like christmas morning

Archived