Pegula presser live thread

PromoTheRobot

heres a thought about Darcy and just follow me. He is a smart man with decent hockey sense. He know what he needs to put a mildly competitive team together and what he needs for a cup team. the owner and friends say we just want to be making money so darcy says fine. Heres a team that will make you money but wont do that much and they say thxs you keep your job. Darcy could be a gm who is patient but is a man who likes his job so he gives the owner what they want. Pegula wants a cup if darcy doesnt do it or look like hes doing it fire him and we will know. I want a trade today though. Anything to say the Sabres are back. We are the premiere team in the east now so ready up because we mean business. :beer:

heres a thought about Darcy and just follow me. He is a smart man with decent hockey sense. He know what he needs to put a mildly competitive team together and what he needs for a cup team. the owner and friends say we just want to be making money so darcy says fine. Heres a team that will make you money but wont do that much and they say thxs you keep your job. Darcy could be a gm who is patient but is a man who likes his job so he gives the owner what they want. Pegula wants a cup if darcy doesnt do it or look like hes doing it fire him and we will know. I want a trade today though. Anything to say the Sabres are back. We are the premiere team in the east now so ready up because we mean business. :beer:

It may take a few years but he clearly wants this team and city to succeed. He's gonna do everything to make it happen and I am thrilled! Gotta go to work now. Damn.

It may take a few years but he clearly wants this team and city to succeed. He's gonna do everything to make it happen and I am thrilled! Gotta go to work now. Damn.

I am at work and if it is on ynn i dvred only the first 1/2 hours..... ug well maybe they will re run it. I now believe in the next 5 years "we are the champions" will blare inside HSBC arena and Terry Pegula will be hosted on high with the stanley cup in hand by Tyler Myers.

Archived