[OT] The Bills

SabresneedaCup

Oh Stevie ... that's one he'll never forget.

Hey, at least the Bills wiped the smile off the face of Coach Tomlin, who really looks like someone it would be easy to hate. He whines about obvious penalties on his team more than Lindy does.

As for Polamalu, I hope on Judgment Day God has something to say about his in-game prayers. I don't think God really cares who wins a Steelers-Bills game, or if Troy makes a pick or not. Disgusting.

Bills rising! Praise be!

Hey, at least the Bills wiped the smile off the face of Coach Tomlin, who really looks like someone it would be easy to hate. He whines about obvious penalties on his team more than Lindy does.

As for Polamalu, I hope on Judgment Day God has something to say about his in-game prayers. I don't think God really cares who wins a Steelers-Bills game, or if Troy makes a pick or not. Disgusting.

Bills rising! Praise be!

And I see now that via Twitter, SJ appears to blame God for dropping the pass.

A play here a play there and the Bills are at least 5-6 right now.

Yep. There's the non-int and "fumble" in the Ravens game, the missed FG (after the stupid icing the kicker timeout) against KC, one of Chicago's TD receptions was actually dropped but it was so fluid no one thought to challenge, to of course yesterday's TD drop by Johnson. The coin flip lands on the other side with those plays and the Bills could be 6-5 right now instead of 2-9.

Yep. There's the non-int and "fumble" in the Ravens game, the missed FG (after the stupid icing the kicker timeout) against KC, one of Chicago's TD receptions was actually dropped but it was so fluid no one thought to challenge, to of course yesterday's TD drop by Johnson. The coin flip lands on the other side with those plays and the Bills could be 6-5 right now instead of 2-9.

It's a good thing I've been numb to the Bills winning or losing for a few years now, otherwise these games would be killing me.

If any of you bothered to watch the games you'd know the Bills are more entertaining and playing harder than the Sabres right now.

PTR

I don't know where this is coming from. I think there have been a number of posts in this thread talking about how exciting the Bills games have been lately despite the losses. I know I've been enjoying them more than the Sabres this year. The Bills are playing heart-driven football and it shows.

If any of you bothered to watch the games you'd know the Bills are more entertaining and playing harder than the Sabres right now.

PTR

That is probably true, but in my case even if Stevie catches that TD, I'd have the same reaction as I did when the Steelers FG went through in OT. I get up, turn off the TV and go about the rest of my day. No anger or frustration when they lose and no elation if they win. After a decade plus of irrelevance I simply have no more emotional equity left to invest in the Bills. But I still watch and follow them because it's my duty.

Bunch of spoiled cry babies. Every single one of them! SPOILED! I think they should be treated like the Gladiators of Ancient Rome. Their pay should decrease every time they mess up. That'll motivate their butts to win! Very few players in the NFL give a crap about glory anymore.

I don't know where this is coming from. I think there have been a number of posts in this thread talking about how exciting the Bills games have been lately despite the losses. I know I've been enjoying them more than the Sabres this year. The Bills are playing heart-driven football and it shows.

Well, I'm not going to really compare the two sports. But what I can tell you is that the 2010 Bills are a ton more exciting then the Bills of the past few years. Though I will give last years D props for all of those INTs.

Archived