[OT] The Bills

SabresneedaCup

I think the conventional wisdom is that he ends up in the NFC West somewhere - 49ers or Cards. Pretty much all three teams outside St Louis need QBs, so I wouldn't be surprised to see some names head west this offseason.

I loved the take on the Palmer situation here:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/23728/carson-palmer-is-officially-bengalized

For starters, I'm not surprised by this. In December, the AFC North blog reported that Palmer would not accept a pay cut to remain with the Bengals in 2011. That was perhaps foreshadowing to Palmer's level of unhappiness. It appears things have gotten worse since then, especially since Palmer is now threatening retirement. I've seen player after player in Cincinnati eventually grow unhappy with the consistent losing. Palmer is one of the most patient and optimistic players I've ever covered, but it looks like he's officially been "Bengalized."

• 2 weeks later...

Unf#$kingbelievable. In a game that the Cowboys are not even in, the coverage is all about the Cowboys.

Man, if someone could just throw a hand grenade onto that set...

Fox's pregame show?

Can someone explain why they are reading the Declaration of Independence on Superbowl pre-game? Did I miss something? Is this Fox "News" influenced?

Shot of the Bushes -- yep.

That had to be the worst anthem in Super Bowl history, and that's saying a lot. Lyrics butchered too.

Hands down THE WORST superbowl halftime I can remember. Certainly changed my opinion of the BEPs. This was plain awful. They were screaming, not singing. They even made let's get it started sound awful..

Halftime show was awful. BEPs just stood around screaming into the mics while their audience did all the dancing. Slash and Usher (yeah, that's right) saved it from becoming a complete disaster.

Halftime show was awful. BEPs just stood around screaming into the mics while their audience did all the dancing. Slash and Usher (yeah, that's right) saved it from becoming a complete disaster.

My friends at the stadium said halftime was great.

I don't think they had the sound problems the TV audience experienced.

Archived