[OT] The Bills

SabresneedaCup

That's not what he said. nice try though.

He said what many others have said about Fitzpatrick, he is a decent QB that is prone the killer bad throw or decision.

Great example of what you get with Fitzpatrick on the first Bills drive. The run the ball down the Pats throat only to have the drive stalled by two poorly thrown passes by Fitzpatrick. You can't let points get away against the Pats.

its not over yet...

Again, the Bills receiver had a step at the goal line and Fitzpatrick misses him with the pass. For every really good play Fitzpatrick makes you get one or two bad ones. It's what makes him just a average QB and not the answer at the position the Bills need filled most.

Again, the Bills receiver had a step at the goal line and Fitzpatrick misses him with the pass. For every really good play Fitzpatrick makes you get one or two bad ones. It's what makes him just a average QB and not the answer at the position the Bills need filled most.

and yet, its still not over folks... its miracle time.

The opponent had nothing to do with the throws I mentioned. he had time and missed open receivers in the end-zone, three times.

I never said the opponent had anything to do with him missing those passes. I said he's having a bad game and the Patriots are also playing well. Did you even read my post?

My bad, I thought you were responding to my post.

I was...you said he missed an easy pass. I was agreeing with you that it was a bad play on his part, and that he has played poorly all day. But I also wanted to give the Pats credit, they played extremely well today.

That said, Fitz needs to make those passes.

Great game in Chicago btw.

That's not what he said. nice try though.

He said what many others have said about Fitzpatrick, he is a decent QB that is prone the killer bad throw or decision.

No no, he said they should judge a qb by their won lost record, which is ridicilous. But that's what he said.

Fitz is a good qb. These recievers he has are not very good. He has made them look half way decent with his throws. Still, drops are happening all over. Fitz needs an athletic leaping reciever. He puts the ball up a lot in places where the recievers need to go up and get it. Lee Evens isn't that type of reciever.

Our defense, however, is a joke. I think the idea that "It's a QB league," is silly. Defense still wins championships. Sure, having a great QB is the best scenerio, but its not the only thing to shoot for in the draft

No no, he said they should judge a qb by their won lost record, which is ridicilous. But that's what he said.

Fitz is a good qb. These recievers he has are not very good. He has made them look half way decent with his throws. Still, drops are happening all over. Fitz needs an athletic leaping reciever. He puts the ball up a lot in places where the recievers need to go up and get it. Lee Evens isn't that type of reciever.

Our defense, however, is a joke. I think the idea that "It's a QB league," is silly. Defense still wins championships. Sure, having a great QB is the best scenerio, but its not the only thing to shoot for in the draft

That is not what he said. Listen to the entire conversation.

Let's see how NE, with a pretty crappy defense, does in the postseason. I'll bet a lunch that they win at least two playoff games. (And I hate those cheaters, but that's the way it will happen.)

Let's see how NE, with a pretty crappy defense, does in the postseason. I'll bet a lunch that they win at least two playoff games. (And I hate those cheaters, but that's the way it will happen.)

So, the first time they played us, it was a close game and they eeked it out. The second time, they kill us 34 to 3.

The first time they play the Jets, they lose 28-14. The second time they kill them 45 to 3.

Looks like they're replenishing those videos the league took from them quite nicely.

So, the first time they played us, it was a close game and they eeked it out. The second time, they kill us 34 to 3.

The first time they play the Jets, they lose 28-14. The second time they kill them 45 to 3.

Looks like they're replenishing those videos the league took from them quite nicely.

I don't doubt it for a second. I also wouldn't be surprised to learn that they jammed GB's radio equipment last week.

Pretty crappy defense? I'm not willing to go that far. I wish we had that defense. That Mayo is an way better player than anyone we have on our team. But your point is well taken. Their offense can carry them far, no doubt.

Pretty crappy defense? I'm not willing to go that far. I wish we had that defense. That Mayo is an way better player than anyone we have on our team. But your point is well taken. Their offense can carry them far, no doubt.

27th in the league. 16th against the run and 30th against passes. That's pretty crappy.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2010&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

Archived