SabreSpace Party?

SDS

Ok, this could bomb and I could be listening to crickets, but I would love to make a trip and maybe spend a night at a game, or watching an away game at bar with a bunch posters. We always have a great time every year with our Bills party.

Would anyonje be interested in doing something like that? Obviously, we would pull in more locals than travelers. What say you WNYers?

I would like to go, but I don't know if I can drive from San Diego and make the game in time for the drop of the puck!

I'd be up for catching a game or meeting up, but couldn't meet at Christmas.

Would people be able to meet at the opener? It's a Friday.

Christmas isn't real good for me either. I like the friday opener though. Good idea

Maybe we should have one meet up for the homers and one for the dispora? Attend one, or both!

Um, his Avatars a BANANA. U guys are sick.lol

funny as the joke about tthe banana is its ironic...Lost the left nad..lol..Thank god thats all..I had a lump inmy throat they thought at first was cancer..Ended up being noncancerous removed it but when they checked out all my other parts they found testicular cancer in the very early stages...So tthey took one..Buts thats fine I have 4 kids aleady so life is good...I told them to put it in a jar and give it to my wife so she can have them for real..lol

funny as the joke about tthe banana is its ironic...Lost the left nad..lol..Thank god thats all..I had a lump inmy throat they thought at first was cancer..Ended up being noncancerous removed it but when they checked out all my other parts they found testicular cancer in the very early stages...So tthey took one..Buts thats fine I have 4 kids aleady so life is good...I told them to put it in a jar and give it to my wife so she can have them for real..lol

Not as hardcore as alot of the other SS guys/girls. But I never knew that about you and congrats on #%^$#!ing that #%^$#! up. It's funny because you made it, its a more treatable version than others, and you are in good spirits but i'm just saying congrats and #%^$#! yeah. Because that cancer BS claims more good people than it should.

It's always the left one, isn't it. It's always "I'd give my left nut for...". Are people even more serious if they say they'd give the right one?

Good man.

Not as hardcore as alot of the other SS guys/girls. But I never knew that about you and congrats on #%^$#!ing that #%^$#! up. It's funny because you made it, its a more treatable version than others, and you are in good spirits but i'm just saying congrats and #%^$#! yeah. Because that cancer BS claims more good people than it should.

Dont get me wrong there were some seriously sleepless nights involved..I paced the hospital like a raving lunatic..I was scared oughta my mind!!!! I cant tell you the thoughts of helplesness and jealousy anger and hurt all wrapped in one mind..The thought of my kids and wife without me..The thoughts of not being there for my daughters weddings or graduations!!! The thought of leaving my wife behind with a family of 4 kids to fend for by herself!!! Damn I dont wish that on anyone..Dont take your good health for granted because in a blink of an eye it can be taken from you with no regard and then you must deal with it if youre prepared or not..Spades arent trump in that game!!!!

Dont get me wrong there were some seriously sleepless nights involved..I paced the hospital like a raving lunatic..I was scared oughta my mind!!!! I cant tell you the thoughts of helplesness and jealousy anger and hurt all wrapped in one mind..The thought of my kids and wife without me..The thoughts of not being there for my daughters weddings or graduations!!! The thought of leaving my wife behind with a family of 4 kids to fend for by herself!!! Damn I dont wish that on anyone..Dont take your good health for granted because in a blink of an eye it can be taken from you with no regard and then you must deal with it if youre prepared or not..Spades arent trump in that game!!!!

seminoma?

If you are at Roswell, I probably ran into you at some point on the 3rd floor.

Good to hear you beat it.

I'm in for the meetup.

Good to hear. i'm in the same boat.

my master keep telling me to go get my ball. I always tell him "I can't, Doctor took 'em".

VA in Syracuse..They were awesome...

Good deal. Make sure you keep up with all the follow up tests. It's easy to think you will....but 4, 5 years from now the sense of urgency slips a little. I had it show up twice, 7 years apart. I swear that western NY gets an inflated share of testicular cancer. Supposedly only up to 8,000 a year get it worldwide, yet you are the 4th person I "know" that has it from the area.

Guys....make sure you check your stuff. There are videos on youtube that are tasteful enough to show you how. It's nothing to get paranoid over, but you see that 2 of us have it out of what...200?

The ironic thing is that the two of us probably have more balls than the entire Sabres' defense combined.

What's up Ghost, my wife works up on 5 east, BMT floor :thumbsup:

Just a patient there the last 3 months and going forward. I give the people there a lot of credit because they do everything possible to make you feel comfortable. It feels like a big family after awhile. A real positive energy. It's amazing how many people have to go there....really sad.

Good deal. Make sure you keep up with all the follow up tests. It's easy to think you will....but 4, 5 years from now the sense of urgency slips a little. I had it show up twice, 7 years apart. I swear that western NY gets an inflated share of testicular cancer. Supposedly only up to 8,000 a year get it worldwide, yet you are the 4th person I "know" that has it from the area.

Guys....make sure you check your stuff. There are videos on youtube that are tasteful enough to show you how. It's nothing to get paranoid over, but you see that 2 of us have it out of what...200?

The ironic thing is that the two of us probably have more balls than the entire Sabres' defense combined.

Wilbur? Was your self-exam two minutes ago clean?

Just a patient there the last 3 months and going forward. I give the people there a lot of credit because they do everything possible to make you feel comfortable. It feels like a big family after awhile. A real positive energy. It's amazing how many people have to go there....really sad.

I misunderstood your prior post to mean that you worked there, my bad.

And yeah, my wife is definitely proud to work there for the reasons you stated above. Top notch facility, and definitely a feather in Buffalo's cap.

Good luck with your situation. :thumbsup:

Archived