SabreSpace Party?

SDS

I would be interested as well, just don't know when I'll be in town this fall/winter. My father's 60th b-day is Thanksgiving weekend, so we'll be in town but doing family stuff, and Christmas is usually tight. But if I can find a way to swing it, I'm in.

My thoughts on SabreSpace party;

1) I could supply free dinner buffet and transportation to and from game. Members would be responsible for their own tickets.

2) If number of attendees is 18 or fewer, I could arrange to rent a suite but this would cost everyone about $75 to $100 each.

3) If number is more, we could look into a party suite but I am not sure of the cost.

In any case, I would provide free pre-game meal and transportation to and from game.

The bar is is Depew/Lancaster about 5 minutes from train station and 15 minutes to the airport. While it will still be a work in progress by the time this event takes place, it will be more then suitable for our get together. We will have the center ice ticket and more then a few tv's and plenty of cold beer.

Only caveat is that the game cannot be on Friday for business reasons.

1) I could supply free dinner buffet and transportation to and from game. Members would be responsible for their own tickets.

2) If number of attendees is 18 or fewer, I could arrange to rent a suite but this would cost everyone about $75 to $100 each.

3) If number is more, we could look into a party suite but I am not sure of the cost.

In any case, I would provide free pre-game meal and transportation to and from game.

The bar is is Depew/Lancaster about 5 minutes from train station and 15 minutes to the airport. While it will still be a work in progress by the time this event takes place, it will be more then suitable for our get together. We will have the center ice ticket and more then a few tv's and plenty of cold beer.

For $75 or so that would be really cool!

funny as the joke about tthe banana is its ironic...Lost the left nad..lol..Thank god thats all..I had a lump inmy throat they thought at first was cancer..Ended up being noncancerous removed it but when they checked out all my other parts they found testicular cancer in the very early stages...So tthey took one..Buts thats fine I have 4 kids aleady so life is good...I told them to put it in a jar and give it to my wife so she can have them for real..lol

Nice. :lol:

All the best with this. Seriously. All best.

wow... that would be sick.

I think that is a tremendous offer!

Let's see if we can rally behind a date and an agenda now.

You are the man! :worthy:

I wish I could be half as generous and offer to let the first 2 people who show up for a game in Boston have access to the beer in my fridge. I won't be doing that though because with my luck, someone like d4rk would show up.

sorry about the sink...and the floor...and the shower...and your front lawn.

NICE, Great offer... So a Saturday then ?

I think that is a tremendous offer!

Let's see if we can rally behind a date and an agenda now.

So then assuming a saturday home game and that going to game is part of the agenda, these are the first 1/2 dozen or so dates

10/3 Habs

10/17 Trash

11/28 Canes

12/5 Rags

12/19 Pens

12/26 Sens

1/9 Avs

I selfishly make my 1st vote for the 11/28 since I'm in town for the Bills game 11/29 anyway but will consider other dates as the majority may decide.......

I second the idea for start at Tom's bar and bus ride , I'm okay with single seats or suite....

Let the voting begin

ok, how do we do this in the dog days of summer when no one is paying attention? Getting tickets is my primary concern. Then it is jjust up to us to make the event compelling enough for people to make the effort...

ok, how do we do this in the dog days of summer when no one is paying attention? Getting tickets is my primary concern. Then it is jjust up to us to make the event compelling enough for people to make the effort...

Deciding on how we do the tickets is the big thing right now. Making the other preparations can wait till a week or two before the event. The problem with trying to do the suite or get tickets together revolves around people willing to put the money upfront as I don't think any of us are willing to commit to paying for the tickets with the hope of eventually getting our money back.

Deciding on how we do the tickets is the big thing right now. Making the other preparations can wait till a week or two before the event. The problem with trying to do the suite or get tickets together revolves around people willing to put the money upfront as I don't think any of us are willing to commit to paying for the tickets with the hope of eventually getting our money back.

I think a weekend where the Bills are in town might help draw some people in. 11/28 or 12/19 maybe? How much is the suite in total? $1800?

I think a weekend where the Bills are in town might help draw some people in. 11/28 or 12/19 maybe? How much is the suite in total? $1800?

Hey, I might actually be in town for the weekend of 12/19. It will all depend on when I start my mini-vacation. I really hope this works out because there are some people I wouldn't mind meeting up with. Then I'd also like to throw a beer in R_dudley's face... and before you complain R, remember this, FREE BEER!

Hey, I might actually be in town for the weekend of 12/19. It will all depend on when I start my mini-vacation. I really hope this works out because there are some people I wouldn't mind meeting up with. Then I'd also like to throw a beer in R_dudley's face...
<_<
and before you complain R, remember this, FREE BEER!
Aw what the hell if it's free, I'll let you pitch one . ;) , just like at home doesn't matter if I'm wrong the Sabrespace wife is always right ! :nana:

........ these are the first 1/2 dozen or so dates

10/3 Habs

10/17 Trash

11/28 Canes 1st

12/5 Rags

12/19 Pens2nd

12/26 Sens

1/9 Avs

......... I'm okay with single seats or suite....

Let the voting begin

We need people to choose a weekend and see if enough are even interested for a suite to make sense correct ?

I bolded my choices/available in my previous post above ....

Come on all you sabrespace bloggers start voting for SDS and Tom please...

Archived