SabreSpace Party?

SDS

Ok, this could bomb and I could be listening to crickets, but I would love to make a trip and maybe spend a night at a game, or watching an away game at bar with a bunch posters. We always have a great time every year with our Bills party.

Would anyonje be interested in doing something like that? Obviously, we would pull in more locals than travelers. What say you WNYers?

It would be tough for me to make it up to Buffalo depending on the game, but I'd look into it.

If anyone wants to make the trip to Nashville in October, I'd meet up ... the weather is still great here that time of year and it is a Saturday night ... I may be getting old but even I know you can do a lot worse than the Nashville bar scene after a game ... tickets will certainly be no problem ...

I'd go.

wow haven't seen you in forever!

Ok, we seem to be picking up a little steam here. That's good. What scenario works the best? Going to an actual game? Watching an away game at a bar?

I'm in and depending on how many are involved, I may have an idea that might interest some of you.

do we need to send you a perfume scented invitation in the mail to tell us? :wub:

I'll be there if its done over christmas vacation.

I'm in the same boat. I only make it back for a week in August and a week at Christmas time. I'm always up for something should people make any trips out to Boston (like the winter classic as was being thrown around a few weeks ago).

I'm already planning to make the trip from Memphis to Nashville for the 10/10/09 game.....last time the Sabres played there the good guys won 7-2 and it felt like a home game. If anyone has access to tickets, right now I think I need seven.

do we need to send you a perfume scented invitation in the mail to tell us? :wub:

No, I'm just in the process of putting something together with a bar I'm purchasing and I don't know if its something anyone would be interested in but once I know how many, I will propose it for all to consider. Sorry, didn't mean to sound cryptric or anything like that.

Let me know. Dudly and I will drive up. maybe we will see if we can grab any other Pgh posters.

Breadman Only if I get to drive the PGH Bus ;)

Great idea...... done a hockey game trip before and actually I will be in town for annual Bills game weekend on 11/29 isn't a montreal home game on that weekend Fri./Sat ? ... Anyway pick a date and I'll still try to make it, since we got out of towners I hope a weekend is first choice...

No, I'm just in the process of putting something together with a bar I'm purchasing and I don't know if its something anyone would be interested in but once I know how many, I will propose it for all to consider. Sorry, didn't mean to sound cryptric or anything like that.

You want sabrespace partners to help purchase a bar ? Wow what an offer, I always wanted to play Sam Malone unfortunately I'm more Norm...

Archived