SabreSpace Party?

SDS

We need people to choose a weekend and see if enough are even interested for a suite to make sense correct ?

I bolded my choices/available in my previous post above ....

Come on all you sabrespace bloggers start voting for SDS and Tom please...

I can do any game as I have no life, obligations or loved ones... :(

For $75 or so that would be really cool!

WOW, thank you. I live in Florida and would come to Buf for the game. just let me know when and Ill book a flight!

Anyone interested in seeing them in Sunrise (Panthers) I can score lower bowl for $40 and the Sabres , I beleive, are there in mid Oct.....

Some things to keep in mind. The December 19th game will be a very tough to get ticket. I will talk to my friends with suites but a Saturday game, a week before Christmas against Sid and the Cup champs is not exactly the game they are trying to sell. I have checked on the party suite and while they still haven't finalized details for this year I know that they base it on the game and we could be looking at coming up with 36 people at close to $150 each.

I'll keep working it, just keep in mind that its all about supply and demand and the game you choose will greatly effect price and availability.

Some things to keep in mind. The December 19th game will be a very tough to get ticket. I will talk to my friends with suites but a Saturday game, a week before Christmas against Sid and the Cup champs is not exactly the game they are trying to sell. I have checked on the party suite and while they still haven't finalized details for this year I know that they base it on the game and we could be looking at coming up with 36 people at close to $150 each.

I'll keep working it, just keep in mind that its all about supply and demand and the game you choose will greatly effect price and availability.

yeah thats what I was thinking as well so maybe the Turkey day weekend isn't a good option either. I know we need a certain amount of people to make the suite $ reasonable. How about this, you check $/availablity for any of the weekend games Friday or saturday and then let us know how many we would need at what $ for those dates to gauge serious interest? The other angle is really how many single seats will be available for any of the games as well. Or maybe the only thing that would really work is if you could pick a date and do one through your bar period to ensure you get enough people to make the suite work and you make it first come first serve for all that are interested..including sabrespacer's or reserve a small block..

yeah thats what I was thinking as well so maybe the Turkey day weekend isn't a good option either. I know we need a certain amount of people to make the suite $ reasonable. How about this, you check $/availablity for any of the weekend games Friday or saturday and then let us know how many we would need at what $ for those dates to gauge serious interest? The other angle is really how many single seats will be available for any of the games as well. Or maybe the only thing that would really work is if you could pick a date and do one through your bar period to ensure you get enough people to make the suite work and you make it first come first serve for all that are interested..including sabrespacer's or reserve a small block..

You want to be my marketting guru?

[/b]

You want to be my marketting guru?

Hey just digging the idea and trying to make it work. Not knowing your bar theme that would work well for a sports bar and it's the only way I can think of to get enough people since I'm betting we won't get enough from the board here to agree on the same weekend to fill/cover the suite. I did plan on trying to drag some family from in town along or as wonderbread said some sabrespace poster's from here along..

Hey just digging the idea and trying to make it work. Not knowing your bar theme that would work well for a sports bar and it's the only way I can think of to get enough people since I'm betting we won't get enough from the board here to agree on the same weekend to fill/cover the suite. I did plan on trying to drag some family from in town along or as wonderbread said some sabrespace poster's from here along..

Just kidding. I actually thought of doing something like that anyway. I'm thinking we may end up doing a couple of games.

Nearly any game would be fine for me, except for the games I already have tickets to of course. I would LOVE to see a game in a suite. Last time I was in one of the suites was when we did the press walk-through prior to the opening of the arena.

Tom,

Whatever you come up w/ I should be game for. Games real close to Christmas are probably a no-go, but I'd be up for just about any other ones you can swing.

Depew/ Lancaster. Its not mine yet but it will be by the end of August. Needs a lot of work but the foods good and the beer will be cold.

The Aud? It'd be fitting of a Sabres fan to buy a bar named the Aud.

Tom, now there's a marketing ploy hidden somewhere in there, a name the bar contest or the sports club associated with the bar(if you already have a bar name), if their suggestion is picked free ticket to the sabre's game that you have choose to set up for the suite,,, use it to start generating some buzz about the new bar, come on down and drop a name in the suggestion box for naming the affiliated sports club..... talk to the accountant maybe even able to write off some of the expense under the the start up marketing plan...... (signed your marketing guru wannabe)

I'll hide in the bushes. :blush:

Everyone could wear masks like Michael Jackson's kids to conceal their 'true identities'.

Along with the masks could be those "HELLO my name is..." stickers with our log-in names.

I havent been to 'The Aud' (the bar) yet.

It sounds like agreat idea though.

Who owns it now?

Is it a former Sabre or what?

Right now I am planning two or three Hockey events.

1) I plan on renting a party suite for a game and will both sell, raffle and reward spots( 36 available).

2) I am hopeful of renting a friends suite for another game (18 available).

3) I would also like to throw SDS's Sabrespace party for a road game where the original offer stands of free food, etc. The party may be used to announce the details of the first two options.

• 1 month later...

I am still waiting for info on the party suite. However, I would like to throw a Sabrespace party and was considering doing it for the home opener. I was wondering who would be interested. Those with tickets could hang out before and after the game and the rest of us could watch some hockey, eat some food and have a few drinks.

It would also be a time to discuss options for attending a future game. Other possibilities include a live remote broadcast although time may be an issue and some surprise posters serving as bartenders.

Archived