Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

More pedestrian idiocy: Woman crossing street yesterday, into traffic about 300 feet before an intersection, strolls out from between two SUVs (so she was not visible) that were stopped at a red light, into the left turn lane (which was moving), and then--THEN--continued to slowly cross as I slammed on my brakes. Missed her by about a foot and a half.

I really think some of these people are trying to become Ross Cellino's next client. But they might not last long enough.

I could go on endlessly with stories like this. My personal favorite is always the people who look one way, see no car, then head out. But not only do they look just one way, they only look to the right. So they never even look to the side where the cars would be coming from first. They really need to pass a law that allows you to mow over people like this (and they're on the hook for the damage). The world could use a few million less idiots.

Walked outside today and apparently someone just hit the front corner of my car hard enough to scratch it and knock the headlight completely off and onto the road.

Two weeks ago, I came home from 4 days of traveling to find the left side mirror was just completely knocked off... found some pieces on the road.

Glad my car wasn't a beautiful piece of art to begin with.

Oh yeah and layoffs.... thought I was invincible, but apparently I was wrong! :wallbash:

Lastly, now that the weather's getting real nice, I REALLY miss the porch on the house I moved out of last year :angry:

Nhl.com and the Sabres sending me e-mail about "Remember the season, bid on your game worn jersey today"

The only thing I have to remember this season are all the empties I need to take back.

PS. And the ShamWow guy.

I could go on endlessly with stories like this. My personal favorite is always the people who look one way, see no car, then head out. But not only do they look just one way, they only look to the right. So they never even look to the side where the cars would be coming from first. They really need to pass a law that allows you to mow over people like this (and they're on the hook for the damage). The world could use a few million less idiots.

War stories?

My idiot neighbor loves to blow leaves into middle of the street so they can be carried into neighbors yars etc. He also has decided that my natural area is his duping ground for leaves and grass clippings.

There's only one reasonable response to this: burn his house down.

I've got nothing to complain about, it was a beautiful day and I played an excellent round of disc golf. B-)

Has anyone ever done that without being completely stoned? No wonder you've got nothing to complain about.

Has anyone ever done that without being completely stoned? No wonder you've got nothing to complain about.

I don't smoke pot. Not allowed to if I ever want to get a job in the next two years.

I simply enjoy playing it. It's a great way to get outside, get some sun, and get some exercise. Took my friend with me today and got her a starter set of discs. She did pretty well, and I played my best game ever, 10 throws under my normal score.

I simply can't stand everyone involved in this NYS employee layoff stuff. Not that state employees should be exempt from being laid off (I am one myself), but when the leaders start acting like 6-year-olds because they're all too arrogant, stubborn, and spoiled, it makes you want to throw a brick through a brick wall.