Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

See, I would've said that's what he gets for letting the wife out of the kitchen. :D ;)

Yeah, I'm looking forward to how certain people respond to this one.

How dare you imply that a woman should only be in the kitchen....

I let mine to at least wander the house

I.E. kitchen, laundry room, bedroom.... etc.

#1 - I picked the Devils & Sharks to come out of their respective conferences.

#2 - My wife's boss....he's blaming everything under the sun on her when the reasons those problems occur are 100% out of her control. She calls me a couple of times a day about this and she's (unfortunately) bringing the stress home with her. I'm ready to break this guy's nose.

You actually pay attention to your wife talk about her day? :unsure: I've had my 'uh-huh' filter installed for years now. :blink:

#2 - My wife's boss....he's blaming everything under the sun on her when the reasons those problems occur are 100% out of her control. She calls me a couple of times a day about this and she's (unfortunately) bringing the stress home with her. I'm ready to break this guy's nose.

It could be worse. She could be #%^$#!ing him and come home stress free.

How dare you imply that a woman should only be in the kitchen....

I let mine to at least wander the house

I.E. kitchen, laundry room, bedroom.... etc.

But if you merge all of those into one room...

If you ever see this guy, you'd totally understand why that would never happen.

Does he have freakishly huge calf muscles?

I have to complain about the fact that inky has been pumping those calves with steroids for years, yet no one ever points it out. His entire post count is the product of performance enhancers and should be reset to zero immediately.

I thought they were implants? :blush:

My complaint is.... boyfriends and gift giving.

So we talked about giving each other something to "celebrate" the three month anniversary (yeah, 3 month's long time at my age).

So the day comes and he hands me this long box (yes girls, like a jewelry box) so I'm thinking nice bracelet or watch? Nope. Sonofabitch gives me car wash tickets. Carwashfukintickets? Are you serious? That's like getting lock de-icer for your car for Christmas. WTF?

I stood there looking like it was my childhood hamster in the box and it's not breathing. He was done. His present? Metallica tickets. Yeah, those are mine now.

So we talked about giving each other something to "celebrate" the three month anniversary (yeah, 3 month's long time at my age).

So the day comes and he hands me this long box (yes girls, like a jewelry box) so I'm thinking nice bracelet or watch? Nope. Sonofabitch gives me car wash tickets. Carwashfukintickets? Are you serious? That's like getting lock de-icer for your car for Christmas. WTF?

I stood there looking like it was my childhood hamster in the box and it's not breathing. He was done. His present? Metallica tickets. Yeah, those are mine now.

wow that is shiity. sorry I would have at least gotten you some new floor mats to go along with the carwash tickets.

That was bad. Sorry.. "Carwashfukintickets?" made me laugh.. I thought your neighbor waters your car for free..

Aren't Metallica tickets a little expensive for a three month anniversary gift? :blink: I think your expectations are a little high. If you talked about getting each other a little something, you probably should have been a little more clear on the price-tag.

So we're goin' to Metallica now right? Parking's on me.

Is there anything more ridiculous than vanity plates? I recently saw an older guy driving a '70's Trans Am with the vanity plate 2W1LD4U. Seriously? :lol:

I've seriously seen one in Atlanta... "BJ Gal."

Today's complaint is simple. Traffic. I freaking hate it when it takes more than an hour to get home from work. What a wasted hour of life.