Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Preparing dinner this evening I managed to plunge my chef knife about 1/4" deep into my wrist. Yep. Damned near slit my wrist.

You know it's gonna be a good one when you look at it, and you can see the slit you've just made, and it hasn't started bleeding yet, but you know it's coming by the amount of flesh that just got parted.

Showering is gonna suck tomorrow.

I gouged a finger on one hand with a nail from a finger on the other hand about 2 weeks ago. I'm still missing a chunk of finger.

:(

Life sucks. Ever been there? I guess most of you have. I cant get out of it.

You got this.

Preparing dinner this evening I managed to plunge my chef knife about 1/4" deep into my wrist.  Yep.  Damned near slit my wrist.

You know it's gonna be a good one when you look at it, and you can see the slit you've just made, and it hasn't started bleeding yet, but you know it's coming by the amount of flesh that just got parted.

:blink: OW

Preparing dinner this evening I managed to plunge my chef knife about 1/4" deep into my wrist.  Yep.  Damned near slit my wrist.

Not cool at all. Guess it's a good thing you have an extensive bourbon collection. ;)

:(Life sucks. Ever been there? I guess most of you have. I cant get out of it.

Sorry to read you're going through a rough patch. But like the next post stated, you've got support. Though most of it likely can't weild a knife, so it better be a gun fight you need the assist with. ;)

Hang in there.  We got your back.

Best of luck, chz.

Complaint: RosePIe has had something real-flu-like for the last 5 days. Better today, but rough. MrsPie appears to have the same thing today. I'm not sure which is worse: I'm going to get it too, or being healthy while the two most important people to you are miserable.

Oh, and Josh Allen.

Edited by MattiPaj

Was told I was getting my promotion a month ago. Still haven't gotten it. Every 1:1 meeting is provided with a status update of they're still working on it. Something fishy is going on

You'll get that raise real fast if you put in your two weeks notice. 

Was told I was getting my promotion a month ago. Still haven't gotten it. Every 1:1 meeting is provided with a status update of they're still working on it. Something fishy is going on

You should let them kill their own rats then. A few weeks of that will show them just how valuable you are to the team.

I'm way too old to be pulling all-nighters.

Also, howinthehell am I just now noticing this is the Compliant Thursdays thread??  Is someone messing with us, or has this literally gone unnoticed by everyone the whole time?

Someone is screwing with us. Is this a throwback?

huh?

I'm way too old to be pulling all-nighters.

Also, howinthehell am I just now noticing this is the Compliant Thursdays thread??  Is someone messing with us, or has this literally gone unnoticed by everyone the whole time?

Just noticed that too :lol: