Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I paid to stream hockey this year rather than continuing to watch it illegally. Super decision.

It was the right decision.  You're not stealing anything, and you are much less likely to get viruses in your computer. 

Here's my minor beef du jour:  our washer/dryer, which has been a fairly crappy appliance since we bought it, requiring multiple repairs, started leaking oil onto the laundry.  So now an immediate new appliance purchase is necessary. 

I may have to go back to grad school for a different degree to get to where I want to be. I had thought my experience would get me there, but I'm becoming more pessimistic on that front. Bleh.

Sorry to hear that. As someone who went back make sure you have to. I am miserable being back in this crap with arbitrary grades and stuff.  

Sorry to hear that. As someone who went back make sure you have to. I am miserable being back in this crap with arbitrary grades and stuff.

Still not certain, but it's to the point where I have to seriously look into it (application deadlines and whatnot). As it turns out, 6 years of teaching at the college level isn't as easily sold as related experience to academic advising as I was expecting it to be.

Still not certain, but it's to the point where I have to seriously look into it (application deadlines and whatnot). As it turns out, 6 years of teaching at the college level isn't as easily sold as related experience to academic advising as I was expecting it to be.

They want that Counseling Degree? 

I started looking at stuff and I am either way over qualified or way under-qualified for anything I find interesting. 

They want that Counseling Degree?

I started looking at stuff and I am either way over qualified or way under-qualified for anything I find interesting.

What do you find interesting?

I really wish HS better prepared you for college. I spent 3 years looking for a passion and wasting thousands and valuable time in the process

Edited by WildCard

I'm hoping what I have doesn't turn into that. PS maybe listen to Josie? take a rest boss. :P

Just go to the doctor if you start coughing. That's what I'm gonna do from now on. If only to get that sweet sweet codeine cough syrup :lol:

You still might have/had flu too. Getting a secondary pneumonia with influenza is quite common.

There more I look at the time line, the less I think I had the flu. I think I had a sinus infection that turned into pneumonia.

Pneumonia

Remember my dance with pneumonia in the spring? I lost like 25 lbs in ten days, hernia, lots of woe. Mine was bacterial also and those antibiotics were killing me. I had one that started with an L. Can't remember the damn name. I flat out refused to take it after the fifth day. It was literally making me crap myself to death. Once they replaced it with a different one I started to improve. I guess if there's any advices to give here it's slow the F down and let your body recover. Pneumonia is no joke. It killed Jim Henson.

Remember my dance with pneumonia in the spring? I lost like 25 lbs in ten days, hernia, lots of woe. Mine was bacterial also and those antibiotics were killing me. I had one that started with an L. Can't remember the damn name. I flat out refused to take it after the fifth day. It was literally making me crap myself to death. Once they replaced it with a different one I started to improve. I guess if there's any advices to give here it's slow the F down and let your body recover. Pneumonia is no joke. It killed Jim Henson.

Fortunately I don't think I had it nearly as bad as you. And unfortunately I didn't go get meds until I was already through the worst of it. So I'm on antibiotics until tomorrow then hopefully I can finish recovering.

It's been a massive inconvenience to say the least.