Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I hate the term Nation. as in Red Sox Nation, Bills Nation, Redskin Nation.

I hate the term Sabre Nation.....hate the phrase......let's be something else.

Suggestion.....Call the fans the Hilt. The base of the Sabre.

Our Hilt. The Sabres Hilt.

I like it. I'm sending it in.

Even a fanbase with a total of 3 fans will call themselves Team Nation now. It's ridiculous. No matter how stupid most of us think the Caniac name is, at least it's something different. Dolfans... now that one is just plain retarded.

Even a fanbase with a total of 3 fans will call themselves Team Nation now. It's ridiculous. No matter how stupid most of us think the Caniac name is, at least it's something different. Dolfans... now that one is just plain retarded.

Caniac is loath-able...that means it's good.

Dolfans = Miami deserves something that dumb. :lol:

KISS has an army, we want one too.

"Sabres Army"

Republic. I like it.

And it sure beats "Sabres Benevolent Dictatorship".

Don't you guys know this is a complaint thread? :nana:

Went in to see a doctor yesterday; I pulled my gastrocnemius (the upper part of the calf). I was supposed to run the Buffalo Marathon with my brother in 2.5 weeks. My previous three months of dedication down the garbage for now! :wallbash:

And there's still not enough time in the day sans running 45 miles/week.

How about a republic? We could be known for our SKILL and APTITUDE.

...Only if we keep emperor palpatine away from us... aka Larry quinn

My complaint today is that I was in florida and the sabres had a awesome talk about stuff with tedd black.... lol yea I am in Orlando about to leave for Cocoa Beach I got nothing! :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

Work drags on so slowly when you are looking forward to a vacation in Florida starting this Friday. Doesn't help this audit i'm on is confusing as hell...

Yeah I know, a week from today I'm leaving for St. Thomas & St. John in the USVI...time is dragging now but of course the whole week will fly by in about 5 minutes when we're down there :angry:

Went in to see a doctor yesterday; I pulled my gastrocnemius (the upper part of the calf). I was supposed to run the Buffalo Marathon with my brother in 2.5 weeks. My previous three months of dedication down the garbage for now! :wallbash:

And there's still not enough time in the day sans running 45 miles/week.

Went through something similar this fall/winter. Started with a bad calf cramp in the middle of the night, and from there it seemed like I could never get it loose when running. Then it would just grab up and cramp and pop toward the end of my run. Finally got an MRI and they couldn't tell exactly what was wrong - it was either a ruptured tendon or a ruptured cyst in my calf. Only prognosis was rest.

I picked up one of these calf sleeves and it has helped a lot. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003940I4M/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001GAPEFO&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=00PVSRT45G4DANAH8TNJ

Rain, rain go away and bring a drought to the north east today. ... till at least sept.

Seriously. I was fortunate enough to have my annual golf trip last week when there was good weather and that I don't play again until Saturday (though my Monday league was rained out).

Complaint: I never want to be in management. I've watched my current boss go from a good, respectable fellow employee (as 2nd in charge of our unit) to completely disorganized and unreasonable once our old boss left. I don't know what does that to people - perhaps it's the political BS you have to deal with or the constant pressure from others - but I want no part of it.

Just give me a firewall to install and I'll handle it from there. Someone else can handle the project management piece of it.

I knew it had to happen eventually, but my 4 month old car finally has it's first wound. Idiot woman rear ended me on the way to work and then just took off. It's nothing more than some minor scratches and a cracked reflector, but still, I would have liked to see that for myself before giving her the free pass. But hey, I did get a "hey, my bad" wave from her right as she drove off.

I knew it had to happen eventually, but my 4 month old car finally has it's first wound. Idiot woman rear ended me on the way to work and then just took off. It's nothing more than some minor scratches and a cracked reflector, but still, I would have liked to see that for myself before giving her the free pass. But hey, I did get a "hey, my bad" wave from her right as she drove off.

It doesn't mean she shouldn't stop.

Oh, damn. And you didn't get a license plate number?

Last time that happened to me I made a mental note of the license plate before I even acknowledged the driver.

Oh, damn. And you didn't get a license plate number?

Last time that happened to me I made a mental note of the license plate before I even acknowledged the driver.

The best I could do was get the color and make. It was a busy spot so I tried to get off to the side of the road out of everyone's way first. This is the first new car I ever bought, so you can imagine that I wasn't all that happy. At least there's no dents. The reflector will cost $17 bucks to replace, so that's not a concern. Still, I've been annoyed all day by this so far.

Buffalo driver's suck gigantic BALLS. My Fiance has been hit 5 times in the last two years and only 1 was her fualt... BUFFALO seriously has the worst drivers. When we went to orlando the woman was like "the drivers hear are way worse then where you are from" she was full of sh*t driving in orlando was like a freaking joy ride through the country. Get back to buffalo and just driving home got cut off twice and almost hit once. PEOPLE IN BaFFALO CANT :censored: ing drive!

Buffalo driver's suck gigantic BALLS. My Fiance has been hit 5 times in the last two years and only 1 was her fualt... BUFFALO seriously has the worst drivers. When we went to orlando the woman was like "the drivers hear are way worse then where you are from" she was full of sh*t driving in orlando was like a freaking joy ride through the country. Get back to buffalo and just driving home got cut off twice and almost hit once. PEOPLE IN BaFFALO CANT :censored: ing drive!

Everyone sucks at driving everywhere. Get used to it.

Serious lack of sleep. Was supposed to have 4-5 weeks to write my thesis before the defense, but because of scheduling issues with my committee I had to move up the timeline for the defense and write everything in two weeks instead. Been pulling all-nighters and napping in the chair far too often lately, and at that point where I'm so tired it's making me stupid. :wacko: Almost done, though... very soon this will all be worth it.

I guess you people with driving complaints can be happy I'm not living in your town right now. :P

i disagree, all western new yorkers can drive in the snow, that's pretty damn impressive.

It may just be because you live near UB and are as a result, surrounded by foreigners of the not very good driver stereotype.