Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

The lease on my car doesn't run out until August. However, to lock in a screamin' lease deal, I ordered my replacement vehicle in April with a July delivery date. So of course, it arrived last week. Now I have to pay two car payments for the next three months (plus insurance). (The two vehicles are different makes...) However, I do get to enjoy the new vehicle for two extra months, so maybe it's not so bad... Picking it up today, BTW.

The lease on my car doesn't run out until August. However, to lock in a screamin' lease deal, I ordered my replacement vehicle in April with a July delivery date. So of course, it arrived last week. Now I have to pay two car payments for the next three months (plus insurance). (The two vehicles are different makes...) However, I do get to enjoy the new vehicle for two extra months, so maybe it's not so bad... Picking it up today, BTW.

Just had to have that Yaris did ya?

my professor sucks dick. He told me I got a b on the final and a b on my paper then gave me an incomplete for the course because he is unsure if i understand course concepts... I GOT A FREAKING B you ###### sucking dick licking mother ###### piece of ######. I clearly understand the concepts so go ###### yourself and stop dicking me around.

wow man...

In other news: I am so sick of emailing distributors at work. I have a bachelors and masters in mechanical engineering, and just passed my fundamentals of engineering exam, and they have me doing marketing and sales stuff...so freaking bored :death: ! upside: I have a job <_<

wow man...

In other news: I am so sick of emailing distributors at work. I have a bachelors and masters in mechanical engineering, and just passed my fundamentals of engineering exam, and they have me doing marketing and sales stuff...so freaking bored :death: ! upside: I have a job <_<

believe thats calm with this guy... also if a professor in your master program did this after a semester of work you would be just as angry :beer:

believe thats calm with this guy... also if a professor in your master program did this after a semester of work you would be just as angry :beer:

I would take the incomplete and discuss it civilly with him over me getting B's on the Final Exam and our last project, and then him giving me a C becasue he didn't think I understood the underlying theories...I just finished my masters and that is what happened to me. Damn control systems... :sick: I understand the frustration, believe me!

I would take the incomplete and discuss it civilly with him over me getting B's on the Final Exam and our last project, and then him giving me a C becasue he didn't think I understood the underlying theories...I just finished my masters and that is what happened to me. Damn control systems... :sick: I understand the frustration, believe me!

He pulls that I am more than willing and prepared to get a lawyer involved.

He pulls that I am more than willing and prepared to get a lawyer involved.

At that point for me, it was my last quarter at RIT, and i was ready to GTFO! I just rolled over and took it...Not sure about your circumstances completely, but if it takes a lawyer to get what you feel you deserve, then do it.

I just felt that my potential employers were *not* really gonna care about the GPA so much as the having of the degrees (to an extent of course!) Now if he had given me an incomplete and wouldn't even consider raising my grade, then we'd have a problem. or if he had given me something worse than a C...

EDIT: forgot the not**

Edited by dEnnis the Menace

At that point for me, it was my last quarter at RIT, and i was ready to GTFO! I just rolled over and took it...Not sure about your circumstances completely, but if it takes a lawyer to get what you feel you deserve, then do it.

I just felt that my potential employers were *not* really gonna care about the GPA so much as the having of the degrees (to an extent of course!) Now if he had given me an incomplete and wouldn't even consider raising my grade, then we'd have a problem. or if he had given me something worse than a C...

EDIT: forgot the not**

i dont care about the GPA but he wont give me anythng except an incomplete

...so by cookies I am assuming you baked some delicious toll house chocolate chip cookies and brought them to his office cuz he liked cookies?

He wanted to look at the cookies on our laptops. That was NOT happening.

Useless paperwork generated by people (more specifically, people in human resources) who clearly don't have enough work to do and feel a need to somehow justify their existence. My boss and I filled out the appropriate forms at the end of April to request that I be promoted, and had been in touch with our departmental HR rep to make sure we had everything completed. A few days after we turned in the forms to her, she contacts us and tells us we have to fill out a newer version of the exact same form that had only been created 2 or 3 weeks prior. Annoying, but we did it, and the promotion paperwork was forwarded to the University HR reps for review on May 9th. Just today we find out that not only have they NOT started the review process, but they have yet another new form to be filed in addition to the ones we already submitted. This new form still says "DRAFT" in the header and has a place where they reference a webpage that does not yet exist, and when we called them on it, they admitted that this form was only created a few weeks ago but that they are requiring it anyhow. The review process at this University is already ass-backwards since my boss has essentially no input into the decision other than to say she approves, and the people deciding my promotion and subsequent salary increase have no idea what I do on a day-to-day basis (not even located on the same campus). Their purported mission to provide "fair and equitable reviews" succeeds only at having everyone be equally underpaid, so I'm going through all this extra work filling out forms in the hope of getting a meager increase that likely won't even cover the student loan payments that I took out to finish my Master's degree. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Had Dinosaur BBQ Wings tonight and my complaint is for living in the wing capital of the world (buffalo), Dino BBQ owns all the wing places here. They were juices and big and tasty and succulent and amazing omg I am still salivating...

• Like (+1) 1