Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Regier remains GM of the Sabres, and enjoys the owner's support, even though said owner can't even really effectively articulate why he supports Regier.

Actually, Pegula wasn't effectively articulating very much in his Interview the other day. :blink:

So, when the heck is school over with? I've been wating for two weeks to have a morning commute sans school buses and they are still running this morning. For some unknown reason, traffic into (and out of) downtown Buffalo drops off by about a third the day after school's out. Weird.

I'm not getting raise. the girl was interviewed for a legit job by, I ###### you not, a drunk woman. one of my good friends found out his wife has been texting naughty things, my other buddy had a backslide and is now all screwed up... he had just gotten over her too.

all an all it has been a really up and down week of stupidity.

Edited by LGR4GM

A few weeks back my supervisor told me that she was recommending me for promotion and that the company has never rejected her recommendations in the ten plus years she's been here. Well, there's a first for everything. They did wind up giving me roughly twice the annual raise that I've got in the past, but that's still less than half of what it would have been. That was shaping up to be a very nice wedding gift, but oh well. They'll look at me again in 6 months, as opposed to the annual review instead. Maybe it winds up being a nice Christmas present instead.

And I'm glad I'm heading to Buffalo tomorrow morning and won't drive a car again for a few days. Something is in the air up here today. I saw way too many drivers this morning creating their own rules. Reversing out of a one way road, running red lights, people turning left through a no left turn sign... this is one of those days where impending doom is hovering over me every second I'm behind the wheel.

M&T Bank...F*** you! My ATM card cracked right through the magnetic strip two days ago, I am heading out of town on Sunday for 9 days, and asked if they could mail me a new card within a couple of days. They said sure we can...for $25! I had to have a temper tantrum with 3 different reps(escalated), and threaten to pull all my business out of M&T before they agreed to waive the charge.

They couldn't just agree to do it due to the extenuating circumstances, and instead, I had to yell and scream in order for them to agree to waive the charge?

A$$holes are paying little interest on savings accounts, but charging major interest on loans and credit cards, and still want to stick it up my a$$ over a replacement ATM card that would have to be shipped "2 day"?

I may still pull my business away from them when I get back from my trip.

M&T Bank...F*** you! My ATM card cracked right through the magnetic strip two days ago, I am heading out of town on Sunday for 9 days, and asked if they could mail me a new card within a couple of days. They said sure we can...for $25! I had to have a temper tantrum with 3 different reps(escalated), and threaten to pull all my business out of M&T before they agreed to waive the charge.

They couldn't just agree to do it due to the extenuating circumstances, and instead, I had to yell and scream in order for them to agree to waive the charge?

A$$holes are paying little interest on savings accounts, but charging major interest on loans and credit cards, and still want to stick it up my a$$ over a replacement ATM card that would have to be shipped "2 day"?

And then you can go to another bank that will treat you like ###### in a different way. :) Sometimes the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know.

General rule of thumb, banks suck.

Actually, Pegula wasn't effectively articulating very much in his Interview the other day. :blink:

Well, he did articulate a couple things well. The fact that it's his team, and he'll do with it what he pleases, came thru crystal clear on my receiver. :) Oh, and that decisions are apparently made by committee - our government has used this strategy quite effectively for decades to ensure waste and inefficiency. :)

EDIT - PS, many elementary schools finished yesterday - all WNY schools should be done by tomorrow (Friday).

Edited by Jsixspd

Thats why I love my Credit Union.

Agreed. So much that I haven't lived within 3 hours of my credit union for 11 years but still use it as my bank.

I still have my Credit Union in NY. I do have one down here as well but they are super nice and extremely accommodating.

You know it's going to be a bad day when Cisco tech support is ASKING YOU why something is the way it is on THEIR equipment. Turns out there is a minor bug that is hindering our troubleshooting efforts (which, by the way, have gone on for almost two weeks now).

Edited by Buffalo Wings

Bike lanes?

And one lane of auto traffic in each direction.

MIA for considerable time since your awesome announcement and this is all you got? :unsure:

It's too tough to catch up on the hundred other threads that surfaced during my absence!

It's too tough to catch up on the hundred other threads that surfaced during my absence!

I'm not saying you should read and comment on all those posts you missed.

I want the poop on your absence ( ;) ... not really, but ..........). I'm thinking maybe you and your bride eloped.

I'm not saying you should read and comment on all those posts you missed.

I want the poop on your absence ( ;) ... not really, but ..........). I'm thinking maybe you and your bride eloped.

Nah, I've just been incredibly busy. And the ICC Championship has taken over whatever daytime Internet freedom I have had in the last couple of weeks.

Come on over to the Medical Campus. It will give Delaware Ave a run for the money.

It's not just work (and I'm not that kind of doctor anyway); I live just off Delaware, too, and my favorite places to eat and drink are on this street, too. Essentially, my entire life is contained on a .9 mile stretch of Delaware Avenue. (Yes, that is somewhat pathetic.) And two-thirds of that stretch is now ridiculous to navigate.

Edited by Eleven

And one lane of auto traffic in each direction.

It's okay, just look at the thread titles and then make your own narrative. It's all the rage.