Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Hey it's Thursday again and we still have to complain in the Complaint Friday or Saturday thread.

Maybe this is an off-season thing? Complain on Thursday during the season and complain on Fri/Sat during the off-season.

Hey it's Thursday again and we still have to complain in the Complaint Friday or Saturday thread.

Maybe this is an off-season thing? Complain on Thursday during the season and complain on Fri/Sat during the off-season.

I always start my weekend early in the Summer.

You haven't been paying attention, have you? With it being the offseason, it has been complain every day.

Turn signals. Are they really that hard to use?

Control freaks who want to wave you into traffic, drive your car as well as theirs. I just stare at them in a dumbfounded way. If they have the right of way, I will not yield. I once outwaited an elderly woman at a four way stop sign for a good 60 seconds.

I'm officially a Free Agent today, but I'm not expecting any offers at 12:00p. :angry:

Just received the word SDS, I'll be joining you at end of business tomorrow. :angry:

This company sucks, wait until Thursday to tell us and no one in the office ever knew it was coming. :(

Well, I'll be filing my 1st weeks claim this weekend. :wallbash:

Control freaks who want to wave you into traffic, drive your car as well as theirs. I just stare at them in a dumbfounded way. If they have the right of way, I will not yield. I once outwaited an elderly woman at a four way stop sign for a good 60 seconds.

What's worse is when those control freaks wave you into traffic when you know you have the right of way, anyway. They're acting as if they're doing a good deed by conceding the right of way to you.

I swear...if people were required to pass a written driver's test these days in order to keep their license, we'd be saving billions on gas.

What's worse is when those control freaks wave you into traffic when you know you have the right of way, anyway. They're acting as if they're doing a good deed by conceding the right of way to you.

I swear...if people were required to pass a written driver's test these days in order to keep their license, we'd be saving billions on gas.

I like when I'm waiting to walk across a 4 lane road and one driver stops and signals me to cross. He then gets an angry look when I don't walk immediately. He's completely oblivious to the fact that cars are still flying by in the other 3 lanes and gets mad at me for not walking.

Being off for a couples weeks after getting laid off has put me in a sour mood. I'm having a hard time motivating myself to do anything with my life. I'm a 23 year old college graduate applying for part time jobs at Tim Horton's because entry level jobs want 2-3 years experience for those same jobs. How the f*ck am I supposed to get experience, eh? :wallbash:

Being off for a couples weeks after getting laid off has put me in a sour mood. I'm having a hard time motivating myself to do anything with my life. I'm a 23 year old college graduate applying for part time jobs at Tim Horton's because entry level jobs want 2-3 years experience for those same jobs. How the f*ck am I supposed to get experience, eh? :wallbash:

Well, if its any constellation, I have 22 years experience in my field (electrical). I have some college.

I am being told I am over qualified for tow motor operators positions as well as other positions at the 10 to 12 dollar an hour range. :thumbdown:

Why does this board filter out some of the more general swear words? I can see racist remarks and things of that nature being blocked, but "shit", "ass", "heII", etc. What is this, middle school? It sucks when I try to use one of those words and then have to go edit my post because nobody knows what ###### curse word I'm using.

It's good to go a few weeks between "jobs".

I got such good scores on my LSAT's I feel forced into Law school.