Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Cough, cough. I think you are coming down with something, you don't want to get the whole office sick. Cough, cough.

I would say that I threw my back out again, but if anyone from work saw me riding around on my motorcycle, there would be ###### to pay. I'll go to work, but I won't like it.....grrrrr. :angry:

This guy at work is lazy and never does any background checks on previous machines that were engineered. He goes around and asks 5 people about the same thing then somehow comes to a decision. If something he does is wrong, he always comes back with "well, so and so told me to do it." He has been doing this for 4 years and still does it. He should have a good idea of how our machines work by now.

He just asked me about two parts that were put on a BOM but were later cancelled. I asked him if he checked the assembly print first and of course he says yes. I asked if they were on there and he says yes. I said well if they are on there then you need them. He left and I checked the print and they are not on there. So this turd will order them and they are not needed but I know he will blame me for telling him to do it. The kicker is I don't even work in the machine line that he does anymore.

He has put out crappy work for 4 years now yet he still is employed here. It really grinds my gears. Now is the time to go out and get a good engineer who may have been laid off to replace some of the dead wieght around here or get a kid out of college who can be trained.

Rant over

R the mods on vacation with sand in their ######

They've been pretty much MIA for a little while now. Corp pretty much fell off the face of the earth. I think I remember reading him say something about having a kid, so that would make sense. Blue disappeared early in the offseason too. He threw a little fit about inactivity of the front office then really hasn't said anything since. And then there's knightrider. I haven't seen him around here in a long time now.

The inmates are running the asylum! I'm sure we all already knew that though from reading this place in the last couple weeks.

They've been pretty much MIA for a little while now. Corp pretty much fell off the face of the earth. I think I remember reading him say something about having a kid, so that would make sense. Blue disappeared early in the offseason too. He threw a little fit about inactivity of the front office then really hasn't said anything since. And then there's knightrider. I haven't seen him around here in a long time now.

The inmates are running the asylum! I'm sure we all already knew that though from reading this place in the last couple weeks.

they visit almost daily...

What did you want to the moderators to do the last couple of weeks? What's been so bad? You've made a couple of comments about tension.

Given the state of the franchise, why shouldn't there be tension?

What did you want to the moderators to do the last couple of weeks? What's been so bad? You've made a couple of comments about tension.

You forget to take your fiber this morning?

There's new nothing to see here. Status Quo is a-go!

I didn't want them to do anything. They just haven't posted much in a while and they usually are good parts of the conversation. Ok, maybe I wanted them to ban you, but I've settled with the fact that this will never happen.

I didn't want them to do anything. They just haven't posted much in a while and they usually are good parts of the conversation. Ok, maybe I wanted them to ban you, but I've settled with the fact that this will never happen.

I have photos of SDS, Van Miller and a horse.

Did we forget it was Thursday, um YESTERDAY?

Is basketball more important?

Is PA still naked?

R the mods on vacation with sand in their ######?

WTF? I feel jipped!

I just got into Myrtle Beach a couple of hours ago. I'll let you know if I end up with any sand problems. :cry:

Not so much a hissy fit over the lack of action(even though I am disappointed that Stafford and Connolly are still Sabres). More pissed off over drafting 3 more blueliners in their top 4 picks. I see more blueline prospects in the system than they know what to do with and a serious lack of scoring forwards over 6'0".

See you guys later in the summer or when something major happens...whichever comes first.

Hi shrader... I've been really busy at work, especially since January, but I do try to check in when I can. The first thing I do is check reported posts. I haven't seen one, though in a while.

You're right, though, I haven't posted much.

:w00t: