Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

we live on a cul-de-sac, and my nextdoor neighbors are kind of trashy. they've been living there for 7 years, we just moved in 2 months ago. i have a huge backyard (.5 acre), and they are in the corner of the cul-de-sac. if you look at the property lines, they don't have anything. well apparently the folks who lived in our house before us used to let these turds do whatever they wanted in their yard. i came home last night to find 4 kids (none of them mine) playing in my backyard and on a swingset that the previous owners put in years ago. the neighbors never bothered to ask us if it was ok, they just sat there and watched, and then brought drinks and snacks to the kids. my parents would have shot me if i did something like that. these parents told their kids it was ok. what the ###### is it with these people?

we live on a cul-de-sac, and my nextdoor neighbors are kind of trashy. they've been living there for 7 years, we just moved in 2 months ago. i have a huge backyard (.5 acre), and they are in the corner of the cul-de-sac. if you look at the property lines, they don't have anything. well apparently the folks who lived in our house before us used to let these turds do whatever they wanted in their yard. i came home last night to find 4 kids (none of them mine) playing in my backyard and on a swingset that the previous owners put in years ago. the neighbors never bothered to ask us if it was ok, they just sat there and watched, and then brought drinks and snacks to the kids. my parents would have shot me if i did something like that. these parents told their kids it was ok. what the ###### is it with these people?

And of course if these kids get hurt, the parents will quickly sue you.

Yeah, time to lay down the law in a hurry with these people.

TV. Does anyone care about being creative anymore. It seem like every show could be called "The Biggest A$$hole". They get twelve people together to see who the biggest a$$hole is. To choose the winner, they get an even bigger a$$hole to decide. On one of the shows, the a$$hole is a chef. On another show the a$$hole is a designer. On another it's a dog groomer or a fat-a$$, etc.

A what happened to telling a good story (that doesn't involve a doctor, cop, or lawyer)?

Check out Breaking Bad on AMC if you haven't already. Best hour of tv each week IMO.

I live right off a fork in the road in the city. The "neighbors" across the street continually take there little Pug on the grass between the two streets to do it's business and never pick it up. I am thinking the best way to teach them a lesson is to wait till their next family function at the house then I am going to do my business on their lawn during the party. My only questions is where should I eat lunch before? Moe's, Taco Bell or Mighty Taco?

Jim's Steakout.

yet another team is holding the cup over their heads

Yep, and the Sabres FO continues to give us the impression that they don't care enough about winning the Stanley Cup either. (I'm not saying that they really don't care, but they haven't led us to believe otherwise.) Makes for bad "political" theatre.

My complaint for this week: some men are incredibly lazy when it comes to using the washroom. One of my pet peeves are those men who don't wash their hands after taking care of business. Dudes, it's a hygiene issue! (I know that there are some women out there who do the same thing, but I'm digressing).

To cap it off, here is the epitome of laziness. If no urinal is available and you absolutely have to use the commode to do #1, please lift the seat up. There is nothing more disgusting than having to clean off a seat everyone else has to sit on that has yellow/amber spots all over it because you guys didn't want to take the extra second or two to make sure that you aim it in the right spot. :angry:

I know that there are some guys who aren't this disgusting, but some definitely are. There's no excuse for this uncleanliness whatsoever!

I feel like I'm in elementary school. The guy in the cubicle across from me is basically passing notes the girl next to him. He's writing stuff down on a sheet of paper and then holding it up over the cubicle wall so that she can read it. If you really don't want me to know what you're talking about (ie. flirting over), not that I ever pay attention, just walk outside into the lobby for a few seconds.

My complaint for this week: some men are incredibly lazy when it comes to using the washroom. One of my pet peeves are those men who don't wash their hands after taking care of business. Dudes, it's a hygiene issue! (I know that there are some women out there who do the same thing, but I'm digressing).

To cap it off, here is the epitome of laziness. If no urinal is available and you absolutely have to use the commode to do #1, please lift the seat up. There is nothing more disgusting than having to clean off a seat everyone else has to sit on that has yellow/amber spots all over it because you guys didn't want to take the extra second or two to make sure that you aim it in the right spot. :angry:

I know that there are some guys who aren't this disgusting, but some definitely are. There's no excuse for this uncleanliness whatsoever!

Yep....

You're a Sabres Fan!

I was sitting in the stall today and heard a couple dudes come in, piss, flush the toilet (oooooh, the handle :sick: ), then leave without washing. First of all, their piss residue is on the door handle, second of all, everyone's piss residue is now on their hands. I wonder if they even realize why they always have colds. Scumbags. I ALWAYS wash, then always use a paper towel to open that door handle. I heard that the mens room door handle is one of the most bacteria laden spots in all the world. Yay. And yeah, the bastards that piss all over the seat don't make my mood any cheerier, either!

Hmmmmm....piss is not censored. Shocking.

Edited by BuffalOhio

I was sitting in the stall today and heard a couple dudes come in, piss, flush the toilet (oooooh, the handle :sick: ), then leave without washing. First of all, their piss residue is on the door handle, second of all, everyone's piss residue is now on their hands. I wonder if they even realize why they always have colds. Scumbags. I ALWAYS wash, then always use a paper towel to open that door handle. I heard that the mens room door handle is one of the most bacteria laden spots in all the world. Yay. And yeah, the bastards that piss all over the seat don't make my mood any cheerier, either!

Hmmmmm....piss is not censored. Shocking.

Did you see my earlier post on the previous page?

Yesterday I got an email from some company looking for people in my field who can lead a project. It specifically asked if I knew anyone who might be a fit for this position. So they obviously found my resume somewhere and decided to ask if there was someone else who would be a good fit. It seemed like a major slap in the face.

Yesterday I got an email from some company looking for people in my field who can lead a project. It specifically asked if I knew anyone who might be a fit for this position. So they obviously found my resume somewhere and decided to ask if there was someone else who would be a good fit. It seemed like a major slap in the face.

Almost as bad...when my company was being bought several years ago, it was clear we were all being laid off, so I posted my resume on a handful of sites. My resume clearly stated my IT/network experience (things like Cisco, Juniper for those who know them). I began getting calls and emails from places wanting me to get into financial advising, banking, and anything OTHER than IT.

I don't mind them wasting their own time because they were going to get nowhere with me, but don't waste my time and/or get my hopes up by ringing my phone for something I have no experience with and no interest in.