Buffalo Bills 2024 Thread

That Aud Smell

I think the 25 draft, with a couple 2nd rdrs and FA is where Beane & Co. will really accelerate the retooling. We just have to survive this season without serious injuries while competing for yet another playoff run. Geez, what a bad situation to have, eh? 🤣 

The Bills are going to be fine, I fully endorse what they are doing. Clearing space, inserting entry level contracts, while addressing need. 2 x 👍 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Demoted said:

One of the best teams in the league "just have to survive" the offseason is so great. Full of gems like this you get to laugh at.

You might want to re-read what was written, because (1) Scotty said survive the season without serious injuries and (2) Scotty agrees with your sentiment about the Bills still being good. Don't let your rage (toward people who are critical of the Bills) blind you.

• Disagree 1

13 minutes ago, Demoted said:

Just funny watching people think things are going to be any harder then every other year. When I reality it will be just the same, might even be better with them getting younger. 

Got rid of a bunch of 30+ year old men, got rid of a WR that had a catching problem yet this year will be tougher.

So it was a gem to take and laugh at.

Well, thank you for outing yourself as someone not worth interacting with.

• dislike 1

38 minutes ago, Demoted said:

One of the best teams in the league "just have to survive" the offseason is so great. Full of gems like this you get to laugh at.

24 minutes ago, Demoted said:

Just funny watching people think things are going to be any harder then every other year. When I reality it will be just the same, might even be better with them getting younger. 

Got rid of a bunch of 30+ year old men, got rid of a WR that had a catching problem yet this year will be tougher.

So it was a gem to take and laugh at.

Both of these are obnoxious.

Do not communicate like this here.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

I think the 25 draft, with a couple 2nd rdrs and FA is where Beane & Co. will really accelerate the retooling. We just have to survive this season without serious injuries while competing for yet another playoff run. Geez, what a bad situation to have, eh? 🤣 

The Bills are going to be fine, I fully endorse what they are doing. Clearing space, inserting entry level contracts, while addressing need. 2 x 👍 

GO BILLS!!!

Right on... Plus having a shiny new #1 WR  would not necc be the best move. Bills looked their best  toward the end of the season with Diggs getting a lot less action.

Josh has plenty of  targets now.  And who knows ?? Maybe Coleman will look like a WR 1 before long.

• Like (+1) 1

Buffalo Bills Undrafted Free Agents

QB – Gunnar Watson, Troy (Invited to Minicamp)

RB – Frank Gore Jr., Southern Miss

WR – Lawrence Keys, Tulane

WR – Xavier Johnson, Ohio State

OT – Gunner Britton, Auburn

OT – Mike Edwards, Campbell

OG – Keaton Bills, Utah

DE – Nelson Paul, SMU (Invited to Minicamp)

DT – Branson Deen, Miami (FL)

LB – David Ugwoegbu, Oklahoma

LB – Stephen Hills, South Dakota (Invited to Minicamp)

CB – Keni-H Lovely, Western Michigan

CB – Sheridan Jones, Clemson (Invited to Minicamp)

S – Al Walcott, Baylor (Invited to Minicamp)

P – Jack Browning, San Diego State

Edited by Demoted
  • Thanks (+1) 1

watching Coleman’s all targets he definitely dropped more than 2, a lot of bad passes his way but that was a bit generous. 

he didn’t really come successfully away with the jump balls like scouts sold. 

He did get held quite a bit though and was wide open with separation plenty. His successful hurdle was pretty. His unsuccessful one still was funny. 

I still think he has a chance to be a better Gabe, but he isn’t as sure hands as I’d hope. Still some pretty catches we haven’t really seen from our receivers the last handful of years though. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

10 hours ago, inkman said:

I’m not as high on Coleman as you are but I’m not going to pout like the thousands of Bills fans. You may be right.  KC makes it work with a superstar TE and a bunch of also ran WR.  We’ll have to wait and see.  

Boredom I suppose 

He's most likely not going to make a impact year 1 which is disappointing for you guys but he will be solid imo.

Having Hollins as the number 1 can't happen though hopefully you guys have a trade lined up 

• Disagree 1

54 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

He's most likely not going to make a impact year 1 which is disappointing for you guys but he will be solid imo.

Having Hollins as the number 1 can't happen though hopefully you guys have a trade lined up 

Beane says no. I hope he's lying through his teeth and after 6/1 something happens.

Even without a trade, there is no world where Hollins is a number one. You might have multiple WR2 types if they envision Shakir, Samuel, and Coleman as getting the bulk of the targets, but I don't think Coleman is a high target receiver. I would have selected McConkey and traded up to get Mitchell or Burton, even if he is a headcase.

16 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Beane says no. I hope he's lying through his teeth and after 6/1 something happens.

Even without a trade, there is no world where Hollins is a number one. You might have multiple WR2 types if they envision Shakir, Samuel, and Coleman as getting the bulk of the targets, but I don't think Coleman is a high target receiver. I would have selected McConkey and traded up to get Mitchell or Burton, even if he is a headcase.

It's still confusing why your GM picked one Wide receiver in one of the deepest in a decade 

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

It's still confusing why your GM picked one Wide receiver in one of the deepest in a decade 

It's being debated endlessly over on the football side of this forum. Beane comes out of Carolina. They did the same thing with Cam Newton. Baffling, really, but they just concentrate on DL and devalue WR. 

I do think Joe Brady is designing an offense that will emphasize the run and TE more, so that may be part of it. It's still a deficient WR room, and I fear that Coleman needs to play the big slot to really be effective, because he doesn't get separation. And that is where Kincaid shines. Evidently, they are convinced Coleman can thrive as a boundary X. 

8 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

I don’t see Mack any higher than WR4.  Samuel, Shakir & Coleman are clearly 1-3.  He’ll be competing with Shorter and Hamler just for that spot. Our lads has it that way as well. 

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/BUF

• Like (+1) 1