GDT: Sabres @ Flyers - November 1, 2023 - 7:00PM, TNT/MAX/MSG-B📺WGR📻

SabresBaltimore

Last year I recall our first game in Philly and we were slow, shut down, and beaten.   Philly played same game but this time we stayed alive with goaltending and some puck luck.  

Outshot 40 to 15 and win 5-2. I’ll take it. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Winning games on the road you don’t deserve is a great sign of progress. There are nights where that’s the way it has to be. But let’s skate better Friday. 

They definitely have to get a few of those to balance out some of the home losses where the Sabres dominate the play. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

The puck found UPL's pads tonite. Still slow between the pipes.

What game were you watching? His positioning and rebound control were superb. He was the first star by far. This may have been his best game as a Sabre. He stole this game for the Sabres. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

I've watched the Sabres since their inception. Especially when I was younger. I recall other teams often winning with some guy ya never heard of playing a big role. I'm guessing some Flyer's fans are wondering "who the hell is Biro" much like I've felt many times over the years. ..... We'll take it Gyro. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.