GDT: Buffalo vs. Pittsburgh Prospects Challenge, 5pm

JoeSchmoe

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

It’s good to see you’re getting your shot in the rookie tournament, rather than getting thrown into the fire with a regular season GDT.

GDT well, maybe Joe will get a regular spot doing AHL GDTs, with a look for a few games in the NHL.

12 minutes ago, NAF said:

Aaaaand Savoie hurts the same shoulder he had surgery on last year. Awesome.

Looked bad.   

On the backcheck he reached out with his left arm to defend the player in front of the net and it appears to get caught up as he moved past the player,  hyper-extended elbow or dislocated shoulder would be my guess.

1 hour ago, Porous Five Hole said:

here is the play where Savoie was injured. 

Can people please learn the English language because this definitely sounds like Savoie continued skating after his injury. I realize the video tells the story but if you don’t say “down on the ice” I really have no idea WTF you mean.  I didn’t know he was hurt until I read heard it on WGR (I don’t watch internet videos at work for multitudes of reasons). 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.