The Stanley Cup Playoffs 2023: First Round GDT

Eleven

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

This is cold.

Ouch. 

It will be interesting to see who Boston starts. Do you bench the Vezina favorite or show a vote of confidence that he can rebound with a Vezina like performance? Or do you go with Swayman but risk a blow to Ullmark’s confidence in the process? Given Ullmark’s crappy playoffs last year and his continued struggles this year, I go with Swayman and hope the team uses that as a rallying cry. And if Swayman plays lights out, that means your Vezina favorite may not see the ice again in these playoffs. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, pastajoe said:

Amerks stay alive with an 8-5 (2 EN) win over Syracuse in front of over 9,000 in Rochester.

Was a great game. Even got to meet Brett Murray's mom. Very attractive and an extremely nice woman. Also walked out behind 5 or 6 of the players girlfriends. They all had white jackets on with their guys name and number on the back. All I can say is Davies girl is an absolute smoke show. Other girls hot too, of course. 

I always forget Peca and Weber are assts with the Amerks.

20230428_200005_compress69.thumb.jpg.c3e5c8d7312d1b028ccf9d542da513c2.jpg

2 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Was a great game. Even got to meet Brett Murray's mom. Very attractive and an extremely nice woman. Also walked out behind 5 or 6 of the players girlfriends. They all had white jackets on with their guys name and number on the back. All I can say is Davies girl is an absolute smoke show. Other girls hot too, of course. 

I always forget Peca and Weber are assts with the Amerks.

20230428_200005_compress69.thumb.jpg.c3e5c8d7312d1b028ccf9d542da513c2.jpg

Oops, not sure how to rotate this on my phone.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

This is cold.

Bruins fans are spoiled, but they turn on the team quickly. Two years ago it was fire Sweeney. This year it was all praise Sweeney. All season long it was praise for Ullmark. Now he's the whipping boy. They're all going crazy right now as I suppose figures after the way the season went. They can still pull this out, but the worry and panic is definitely in the air. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.