Hey adams this is on you.

Buffalonill

Im drunk !!! but pissed.

We could easily be in playoffs if you would have gotten a goalie its been two ***** years of this *****. 

Instead you put all the hopes into a kid ( whos the future) but still .

Like we always say always ***** next year 

Edited by Buffalonill
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 1
  • dislike 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Im drunk !!! but pissed.

We could easily be in playoffs if you would have gotten a goalie its been two ***** years of this *****. 

Thoughts and prayers headed your way. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

The 0-8 streak and the 2-8-2 streak didn't help either.  

The sad part is he knew what he needed to do to make the team better and he gave us Comrie and Lyubushkin.

He attempted to trade for Matt Murray (who rejected it), and was... fine... with an excellent Leafs defense, but missed lots of time with injury and is still 4.6M on the cap. Or he could've signed the #1 offseason goalie in Husso who was also quite bad for $4.7x3. Comrie's goals saved above expected was the best non-Shesterkin last season. Vanecek... Vanecek for a 3rd a couple years back?

But Levi is a goalie who can keep those kinds of streaks from happening all his own.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Im drunk !!! but pissed.

Get home safe

• Haha (+1) 1

Husso got off to a terrific start, but he hasn't been very good overall. He's sitting at a .896 and 3.09 GAA. Those numbers would probably be even worse here. He isn't worth that contract.

It's easy to say "***** KA should have gone out and got a goalie!" It isn't necessarily that easy. First, you have to find a guy that wants to play here. Yeah, the Sabres rep is improving, but I'm betting there are still a lot of guys that said "no thanks" last summer. On top of that, the market for good goalies is always competitive. KA is assembling a team that he sees as a consistent cup contender by drafting kids, developing them together, and bringing them up when they're ready. I know "trust the process" is a tired cliché, but I think that's behind every move KA does or does not make. I'm sure his thinking is Levi is the guy and he doesn't want to piss away draft picks or prospects that he has hand selected to bring in a goalie that ideally is only needed 20-25 times a year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Its been 2 years of the same mistake. 

He isn't getting a pass

I'm glad you are holding him accountable for his mistakes.

Maybe we should fire him because he made a couple. 🤣

This team is in a great position because of the moves GMKA has made, mistakes and all.  He needs to continue to build and develop and it's a fair expectation to hold them to a higher standard next year.

Edited by Georgia Blizzard
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Georgia Blizzard said:

I'm glad you are holding him accountable for his mistakes.

Maybe we should fire him because he made a couple. 🤣

This team is in a great position because of the moves GMKA has made, mistakes and all.  He needs to continue to build and develop and it's a fair expectation to hold them to a higher standard next year.

He should be fired if they dont make the playoffs next year 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2

19 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

This team is more than a Ryan Johnson away. The fact that Bryson even saw the ice tonight is unforgivable.

Bryson isn't the problem - he can easily be relegated to a 8/9 roll.  Problem is Jokiharu playing top 4 minutes.  He singlehandedly lost us the game tonight and I'm not exaggerating. If you want a refresher watch goals against 1, 2 and 4.

Another 3/4 D is needed above everything else. It could be argued the 2nd biggest need is another 3/4/5 dman

9 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Rule #1:  don't drink and post

Rule #2: don't continue to drink and post

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

@Georgia Blizzard so you think he should keep his job ? 

Yikes

11 minutes ago, CTJoe said:

Bryson isn't the problem - he can easily be relegated to a 8/9 roll.  Problem is Jokiharu playing top 4 minutes.  He singlehandedly lost us the game tonight and I'm not exaggerating. If you want a refresher watch goals against 1, 2 and 4.

Another 3/4 D is needed above everything else. It could be argued the 2nd biggest need is another 3/4/5 dman

Rule #1:  don't drink and post

Rule #2: don't continue to drink and post

Please  tell me why he  shouldn't be fired if we dont make the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

Yes! Thank you Kevyn! The best season we have had in forever. Meaningful hockey through the middle of April. A team filled with a ton of young talent.

I can’t wait to see what next season holds. Cheers! 🍻 

Indeed.

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, SDS said:

Yes! Thank you Kevyn! The best season we have had in forever. Meaningful hockey through the middle of April. A team filled with a ton of young talent.

I can’t wait to see what next season holds. Cheers! 🍻 

I'm not doing my full autopsy yet, but I'll say this:  The suggestion Adams, or this season, should be judged according to the standards of the parade of inept GMs and failed seasons that preceded this one is not a solid defense of Adams. 

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 3
  • dislike 1

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

I can't get here

He did mention he was drunk.

Blaming Adams is absolutely silly. Could they have done things better and put themselves in a better spot? Of course, but that game works the other way too. They could've done some wrongs and been further away like Detroit or Ottawa.

32 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

This season was fun, and that's part of it... Winning is a bigger part, and we didn't do it enough. 

And they won 40 games.

Way more then anyone expected them to.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.