Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

7 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

I don't know why people have such strong feelings about Taylor Swift (and I mean both positive and negative).

I think the majority of the negative feelings regarding Swift is largely due to the strong feelings of the fans. She gets a ridiculous amount of attention and support, and for the people that think her music is just okay, it’s annoying seeing how much she is overrated, and seeing her shoved in their faces so much. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JustOneParade said:

As is the number of times we have to see her on the broadcast.

Would be very interested in knowing what sort of cross-promotional marketing deal the league and her people came up with.

It can't be a coincidence that after she starts dating Travis that the 2 brothers are friggin' EVERYWHERE.  (And, yes, realize they both were in the last SB, but who is the last offensive lineman before Jason to get ANY national TV commercials much less as many as he's gotten.)

And, am not even suggesting that the relationship between T & T isn't legit, but it sure does look like both organizations' marketing departments decided to milk this one for all it's worth.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

How many times is ok for you for the Bills to take the lead with 2 mins and under left and McDermotts D not able to get the job done ?  3? 4? 5? 

Whine, whine, whine. The Bills win a hard fought, close game against the best QB in the league on the road, and instead of enjoying it, you're whining. Hence: give me a break

• Like (+1) 3