Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

The Bills fanbase is still full of folks suffering from mental trama. 

Go to my Legion with a fellow vet to watch the game. Still suffering from the week 1 loss, a large portion of the " fans " have a nervous breakdown after the quick Raiders score. Blow it all up. Rebuild. Every single thing concerning the Bills suck. 

Bills outscore them 38-3 the rest of the way and barely a sound from the doomsday crowd. My friend suggest we watch future games at his house, since any feelings of joy seemed to irk the mob. 

Oh to be a sports shrink in this town. 😃

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Night Train said:

The Bills fanbase is still full of folks suffering from mental trama. 

Go to my Legion with a fellow vet to watch the game. Still suffering from the week 1 loss, a large portion of the " fans " have a nervous breakdown after the quick Raiders score. Blow it all up. Rebuild. Every single thing concerning the Bills suck. 

Bills outscore them 38-3 the rest of the way and barely a sound from the doomsday crowd. My friend suggest we watch future games at his house, since any feelings of joy seemed to irk the mob. 

Oh to be a sports shrink in this town. 😃

They're still not good enough to win it all. Trade Allen will be my mantra until they make the necessary adjustments on the roster AND the coaching staff to win it all.

Am I wrong? Not to date I'm not.

Signed,

A Veteran

• Eyeroll 7
  • dislike 1

Just now, Scottysabres said:

They're still not good enough to win it all. Trade Allen will be my mantra until they make the necessary adjustments on the roster AND the coaching staff to win it all.

Am I wrong? Not to date I'm not.

Signed,

A Veteran

A veteran of what? Clearly not the 20 year playoff drought. 

18 hours ago, Night Train said:

There's a significant part of any committed fan base that uses their fandom as an outlet for their frustrations, unhappiness with life in general. There's a STH who sits a few rows up and several seats over from where we sit at the stadium. The way that this guy just SCREAMS the most horrendous things about players, coaches, FO people when things aren't going the home team's way ... I just want to take him aside, give him a hug, and ask him what's really bothering him.

• Thanks (+1) 1

I just saw a story on espn about essentially that Tyreek Hill can't stand New England fans.  It included this comment:

"It felt tremendous, man," Hill said. "Those fans are some of the worst fans in the NFL. And I'm going to stand on that; they are real nasty. Some of the things they were saying, I wouldn't say in church. So yeah, it felt great to wave goodbye to the fans, and I'll do it again. Bye."

I know what he's trying to go for, but man, he really butchered that one.😆
But hey, I'll gladly listen to anyone who wants to call out those assclowns.

I'm also curious about exactly what kind of church he goes to.

Edited by shrader
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, shrader said:

I just saw a story on espn about essentially that Tyreek Hill can't stand New England fans.  It included this comment:

I know what he's trying to go for, but man, he really butchered that one.😆
But hey, I'll gladly listen to anyone who wants to call out those assclowns.

Obviously, the Church of the Blessed Beaten Beloved.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, shrader said:

Butchered is right. I think I know what he was going for -- something in the vein of "you kiss your mother with that mouth?" -- but, yeah. An insult that you would not repeat aloud in church is ... not saying much.

2 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Butchered is right. I think I know what he was going for -- something in the vein of "you kiss your mother with that mouth?" -- but, yeah. An insult that you would not repeat aloud in church is ... not saying much.

"I've been known to say some pretty vile things in church... but not that vile"

• Haha (+1) 2

The knee-jerk, sky is falling crowd is a bit disappointing, but I get it. Most fan bases have a similar faction. On the other side of the coin though is living in MA and seeing/hearing these smug Pats fans in meltdown mode post-Brady. Simply fantastic! One of the reasons I hope the Bruins fall hard. What do they do then? Can't wait 'til that happens.

• Like (+1) 1