GDT: Hurricanes @ Sabres - 7:30pm, Feb 1st, 2023 - TNT ๐Ÿ“บ WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

LGR4GM

• LGR4GM changed the title to GDT: Hurricanes @ Sabres - 7:30pm, Feb 1st, 2023 - MSG ๐Ÿ“บ WGR ๐Ÿ“ป
8 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Wish I could go to this but weekday games are tough. My buddy will be there repping my Canes hates though.ย 

Read that as repping your Canes hat on 1st glance.ย  Huh? Wut?

Definitely need coffee.

And, you think weeknight games are tough, at least you don't have close to a 90 minute drive in.

Edited by Taro T
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Wish I could go to this but weekday games are tough. My buddy will be there repping my Canes hates though.ย 

In my case I was able to take off a few hours in the afternoon and started work a bit late the next day, when the Sabres came to Dallas.

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

And, you think weeknight games are tough, at least you don't have close to a 90 minute drive in.

I have a half hour (well, not quite) ride to the train, and an hour long train ride each way when I go to a Sabres game in Dallas.

• LGR4GM changed the title to GDT: Hurricanes @ Sabres - 7:30pm, Feb 1st, 2023 - TNT ๐Ÿ“บ WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

Canes are 6-0-1 in their second games of back to back games. This is an impressive stat and they are a good team.

The crack I find in this number is that 6 of those 7 games were at home.

They played extra time last night and had to travel, the Sabres young legs need to take advantage of this.

Letโ€™s go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

In my case I was able to take off a few hours in the afternoon and started work a bit late the next day, when the Sabres came to Dallas.

I have a half hour (well, not quite) ride to the train, and an hour long train ride each way when I go to a Sabres game in Dallas.

Which works for A game.ย  It's tough to go to ~20 weeknight games doing that.

But will be at this one.ย  Taking the old man.ย  Might be his only game of the year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

Oh work isn't the issue, that's easy enough to roll in a little late with my job.ย 

We have a team on a back to back. ย We are rested and healthy. ย We need two points to be in a playoff spot heading into the all-star break. ย If this team is going to prove they are ready to be a contender this game is a must win. ย 

Sabres 4-2. ย Skinner (2), Mitts and Samuelsson with the empty net goal to seal the victory.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

I see a blowout by buffalo tonightย 

You do know your predictions do not ever end well.ย ย 

10 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Oh work isn't the issue, that's easy enough to roll in a little late with my job.ย 

I thought you were a school teacher?ย ย 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.