GDT: Sharks @ Sabres, 7pm, Dec. 4th 2022, MSG 📺, WGR 📻

LGR4GM

4 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

The pass for a primary assist is not always there. Sometimes it's a shot, sometimes it's a dump to get a change, sometimes it's just a pass to space in the corner. He really could use some heavy minutes. Which he'll get if he sticks with Girgs and Okposo.

I think if he simplifies his game he'll look better, and playing him with Okie and Girgs is a good way to simplify his game because they don't do anything fancy.

2 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Great game. That kid line is money. The Dahlin hit was most excellent. Closing out the game without blowing the lead was bodacious. Overall a rad experience.

Like, fer sure!

Dude!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Curt said:

Cozens currently sitting at 24 points in 25 games.  This kid is going to get a huge contract this offseason.  Like equal to Tage maybe.

He'll deserve the monetary reward. He's playing really well and putting his young wingers in a position to thrive. What's exciting is that you know that the line he is driving will continue to get better. Our top two lines are good. Steadily, the pieces are falling into place. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Stads said:

What's so filthy about a tea bag? I suppose that it could fall on the floor and get kind of dirty. Is that it?

Yes.  That's precisely it.

The thing is with the Kid Line:  None of them plays like rookies.  All three of them have great savvy and game awareness.  It's shocking really.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Aaron Dell lmfao. 

I think my favourite moment of this game was after Peterka's goal when Dell looks down and seems to chastise his glove, like it was the glove's fault. Too funny. 

Sharks are really bad

Cozens is really good. 

Regardless of whatever else happens this season it appears to be Cozens coming out year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

It's time, Mitts and VO need to sit. The goal where they feebly try and clear the zone and fail 3 times was my last straw. Bench em. 

I caught that. I was actually tunnel visioned on mitts as he half coasted and instead of charging from behind to try and hinder the shot, he just leaned forward and reached his stick out, which did nothing.

I'm with ya, I've seen enough as well. If we're going to build a 3rd line that works, they have to go.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

It's time, Mitts and VO need to sit. The goal where they feebly try and clear the zone and fail 3 times was my last straw. Bench em. 

It is, but there is no viable 3rd line alternative. Whatever you cobble together with the current bottom 6 will be either two bad lines or one bad line and an okay line but nobody to make a good line. 

6 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

It is, but there is no viable 3rd line alternative. Whatever you cobble together with the current bottom 6 will be either two bad lines or one bad line and an okay line but nobody to make a good line. 

Asplund - Jost - Mitts would be the next line I try 

im done with Olofsson., they don’t need his PP ability any longer and he is a liability 5v5. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.