GDT: Chicago at Buffalo, 10/29/22, 7pm, MSG, WGR, and your favorite illegal streaming option.

Eleven

7 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

It should have been obvious with so much youth injected in to the line up at one time that they were going need time to mature. Buffalo has no real veteran skill or veteran body forwards. Nothing against Girgs or Okposo, but they aren't going to lead these kids to successful seasons. Just my view is all.

I agree. I think Okposo is an amazing person. But he’s not part of the long term to be captain. Tuch should be that guy. A few more veteran forwards should of been signed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, pastajoe said:

The lack of physicality among the defense is hurting them. It’s going to be tough until Samuelsson returns.

Agree, they definitely need Mule back but I'd suggest they need more still.  Joki is a soft 3rd pair guy to me and I'd like so see another physical crease clearing guy added via trade.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.