Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

We keep a RB or TE in to help block and still Detroit gets pressure with 4.  Meanwhile, with the injuries, we rush 6 and Detroit can man block.

We need a BIG improvement in the OL for next season.

11 minutes ago, Marvin said:

We keep a RB or TE in to help block and still Detroit gets pressure with 4.  Meanwhile, with the injuries, we rush 6 and Detroit can man block.

We need a BIG improvement in the OL for next season.

They’re missing Morse and Dawkins right now.  This isn’t who they normally are on the O Line. 

Good thing Bass is pretty much money on the FG.

From the jaws of tie to victory.

8 - 3 is what it is.  The Bills are and will continue to be fine.  It's the NFL.  These days no team is running away from all the rest.

JA is a superstar.  Diggs is pretty much there too.

Edited by Sabres Fan in NS
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Thank god Diggs and Allen woke up there in the end. But this team is a disaster. Injuries. Drops. Play calls. Everything. Lots to figure out. This play isn’t beating Miami 

Yep the talented Bills are a mess. Thankfully the Lions coach calls a stupid pass on 3rd and one to not only force a FG but to save the Bills 3 TOs plus the whole 23 seconds.

• Like (+1) 1

What an exciting game! Usually, Turkey Day games in Detroit are duds. My nerves are on fire and my heart palpitations are on full throttle. I'm starting to settle down and regain my composure. This was a drama filled game that swung back and forth. There is no question that Josh Allen has an ailing arm. His arm may be wounded but his heart is very robust. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, tom webster said:

I challenge all those complaining about another victory, watch any full season of the Bills Super Bowl run. They had several games they didn’t deserve to win. There are obviously things to be concerned about but they are 8-3.

I wish I knew who you were talking too.  It appears I have all this D-baggers blocked.  

• Haha (+1) 1

That decision by the lions to go deep on 3rd and 1 was among the worst coaching decisions I’ve seen 

24 minutes ago, tom webster said:

I challenge all those complaining about another victory, watch any full season of the Bills Super Bowl run. They had several games they didn’t deserve to win. There are obviously things to be concerned about but they are 8-3.

Even just look at the rest of the NFL. Dunno if any team is truly scary outside the Chiefs. Teams look great one week and awful the next. 

Bills will have as good a shot as anyone and a better shot than most if they get in reasonably healthy 

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

That decision by the lions to go deep on 3rd and 1 was among the worst coaching decisions I’ve seen 

As you very well know sometimes when people think that they can outsmart others they end up outsmarting themselves. As you noted that was a pivotal decision and play. 

8 minutes ago, JohnC said:

As you very well know sometimes when people think that they can outsmart others they end up outsmarting themselves. As you noted that was a pivotal decision and play. 

Brutal. It’s 2022 in the nfl - time of possession / last possession is key. Even if they had scored the TD there was too much time for Allen

Awful decision full stop 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1