GDT: Buffalo at Toronto, 4/12/22, 7 PM, MSG, WGR FEEL THE POWER

Doohickie

1 minute ago, HumanSlinky39 said:

Not just you. He looks like he's gonna change out of his uniform and try to sell me a 1998 Buick Regal.

He's a flannel-wearing hipster with a PBR tallboy, digging this new electronica playlist at the open kitchen bistro-style restaurant.

Just now, triumph_communes said:

Toronto just isn’t as good as the Florida teams. 

The Leafs just don't attack like Carolina, Florida, or Tampa. The Sabres' youth matches up well against this Leaf team.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

OMG, I cannot get over cheesy stache Matthews has. Is it just me? salvador dali mustache GIF

It adds to his total look of arrogance when he scores a goal and skates around with his arms spread and hands inviting the crowd to cheer and adore him. Makes Bryan Smolinski’s smug puss look downright humble.

10 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Owen Power:  Seamless transition to the NHL.

I don’t think there’s any such thing, but so far, so good.

2 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Encouraged by Power, of course, but I think we all know the old story about a young phenom who is a house of fire in the first *whatever* games, and then comes the actual adjustment arc. Hey - who knows.

I'm glad he's getting games this season.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Encouraged by Power, of course, but I think we all know the old story about a young phenom who is a house of fire in the first *whatever* games, and then comes the actual adjustment arc. Hey - who knows.

Way to drop a load on the night @That Aud Smell We Sabres fans deserve good things! 👍🏽

1 minute ago, Crusader1969 said:

Didn’t the Sabres have to make a roster move to put Power in?

Yeah, Cody got a sprained mullet.

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.