Erik Portillo returning to Michigan Per Friedman

Brawndo

• Brawndo changed the title to Erik Portillo returning to Michigan Per Friedman
20 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Before everyone freaks out, Buffalo can still sign and burn an elc year next year. 

Not the issue.  The issue:  Sabres have two talented goalie prospects that are not under contract and zero talented goalies on the roster.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

I'm honestly surprised with how wide open the goaltending position is here why he would just come here. But if he decides he doesn't want to be a Sabre than he may as well just blow out his knee.....  It's this reason I can't stand college players and their BS

God forbid someone goes to college and plans his career path on how he would prefer it to go.

• Like (+1) 1

Portillo loves school. He is in  the University of Michigan Ross School of Business and wants to finish His Degree. That's One of  Top Business School in the US, so on one hand I do not blame him for wanting to return. 

On the other He's now a trade asset that must be considered in any deal moving forward. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

Portillo loves school. He is in  the University of Michigan Ross School of Business and wants to finish His Degree. That's One of  Top Business School in the US, so on one hand I do not blame him for wanting to return. 

On the other He's now a trade asset that must be considered in any deal moving forward. 

Did Nill steal your login credentials?

3 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Not the issue.  The issue:  Sabres have two talented goalie prospects that are not under contract and zero talented goalies on the roster.

It doesn't change KA's problem; neither of them would have been on the roster next year either.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

It doesn't change KA's problem; neither of them would have been on the roster next year either.  

I'm not so sure about that, especially with Levi.  A UPL / Levi tandem would have been a nice way to start the season.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.