A Knights Tale: From Sabre to Knight; one man’s failure to make the playoffs AND how it benefits the Sabres draft position

Crusader1969

29 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I would say a bigger factor is that Jack was already injured when Granato took over as coach.  We never saw what Jack would have been like on a Granato-coached team.

Animal House Eyebrows GIF

Granato could have had the same morale-boosting effect on Jack that he did on Tage and Skinner and Dahlin. 

Fair point.

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

This is my guess.  Which means one of two things:

• With an offseason of training and rehab he'll be good to go in October
  • The surgery was nominally a success but he'll never be the same player he was.

Either way I'm glad Kevyn converted him into solid assets.

I was able to read it without logging in.  I'm going to resist the temptation to log in and troll the thread.

You didn't last very long in your resistance. 

It was a very well thought out and polite troll.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The Sabres needed an exorcism.

Since I am on a Doctor Who kick, I think LVGK should use The Master's incantation from episode one of "The Daemons".  Check the video.

Ogo terus sawb maleht tnewy ramtah tereh wyr eve wonssa etih wsawece elfs tib malelt tiladah yram!

As my will, so mote it be.

Edited by Marvin, Sabres Fan
Or maybe not -- it summons the Devil.

10 minutes ago, inkman said:

I don’t wish any ill will but if people are taking the time to create these then maybe you should focus more on not being a wiener. That’s what I would do but then again, I’m not a wiener.

12 minutes ago, Ogre said:

I don’t wish any ill will but if people are taking the time to create these then maybe you should focus more on not being a wiener. That’s what I would do but then again, I’m not a wiener.

Do you mean making people laugh? Are you against the spirit of laughter in general?

7 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I'm a wiener.

2-0 Stars.

5 minutes ago, SDS said:

Jack standing alone, doing nothing, in front of the net on that last second goal.

That came off wrong. (And I quoted the wrong post @SDS)

If creative people are taking the time to create these then, if you are the subject of these creations, you should focus more on not being a wiener.

Edited by Ogre
Obvious

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.