A Knights Tale: From Sabre to Knight; one man’s failure to make the playoffs AND how it benefits the Sabres draft position

Crusader1969

2 minutes ago, French Collection said:

I was watching Panthers-Leafs, last I had checked it was 2-1 Kraken.

Those fluorescent jerseys are not pleasant to my eye.

I like them.  Not as an everyday jersey but it's a decent 3rd.  I wouldn't buy one though.

21 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Keep in mind the Dallas and Vegas numbers will probably flip if Vegas beats Dallas on Tuesday and SJ today. It all comes down to the Dallas Vegas game. 

538 is a little more down on Vegas’s chances.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Keep in mind the Dallas and Vegas numbers will probably flip if Vegas beats Dallas on Tuesday and SJ today. It all comes down to the Dallas Vegas game. 

Even if Vegas beats Dallas on Tuesday, if Dallas beats Arizona and Anaheim to close out the season, Vegas can’t catch them without winning all 4 of their remaining games.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Curt said:

Even if Vegas beats Dallas on Tuesday, if Dallas beats Arizona and Anaheim to close out the season, Vegas can’t catch them without winning all 4 of their remaining games.

True but it gets easier for Vegas with a Dallas win. Without it, game over. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live
Must Watch TV.

Atleast my sons a Sharks fan, because of the proximity to us. 

1 hour ago, SDS said:

They should all be watching Miracle this afternoon… Vegas -350

Whatever they gotta do. Channel Artūrs Irbe.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sabel79 said:

Yes it is getting downright goofy.  

Robin missed a dozen games, returning April 3rd. In his six games back, he has given up 17 goals and a save percentage of .892%.  This includes the stinker against NJ. 

So head coach says he’s totally healthy this whole time and pointed the blame of the Devils loss on Lehner (coach said, “This time of year, you’re looking for your guy to be better than the guy at the other end, and that wasn’t the case tonight.”)

So then the last game against the Caps, Lehner gets the start—but got yanked to start the second period in a 1-1 game. Made 12/13 saves. Puzzling.  

Then yesterday The Athletic announced Lehner is having season ending surgery from an injury he suffered in March that he was trying to play through. So DeBoer lied about him being heathy??

But now that has changed and Lehner is the backup for the game tonight.  

Is this a case of the team deciding what a player should or should not be doing with his body (Lehner wants surgery and the team said oh no you’re not…at least not yet)?

If so, how ironic.  

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Norcal said:

Lets GO Boys!!!! Get errrr done!!!!

If Nashville can pull themselves together tonight and beat the Wild, then a Sharks win vs Vegas would clinch the playoffs for both LA and Nashville. Dallas would then just have to go 1-1-1 in their last 3.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.