Robert Hagg traded to Florida for a 2022 6th Round Pick

Brawndo

I actually don't like this trade right now. An extra 6th means really nothing to this Sabres team now...and getting rid of Hagg means just one less guy in the organization, and that filters down to Roch.  Unless you can take that 6th and flip it with another player to improve the NEXT return.

Unless they are just making roster room for Power or anyone else coming from College?

Edited by mjd1001
  • Like (+1) 4

• Brawndo changed the title to Robert Hagg traded to Florida for a 2022 6th Round Pick

Huh. It seems like another contender could have been convinced to give up at least a 4th. If all goes according to plan, FLA never even dresses Hagg in a playoff game with Ekblad and Chiarot coming back. Latest out of Florida is Ekblad avoided serious injury.

If this were GM JBott, we'd learn tomorrow that Florida flipped Hagg for a 2nd and another 7/8 D-man.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sabrefanday1 said:

Did we move Butcher too? I did not hear that one. Either way I kinda liked Hagg as he was somewhat physical. Lord help us if one or two of our d-men get hurt...we got no one left!  

The Devils gave us a 5th to take Butcher 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.