GDT: Sabres @ Leafs 7:30pm, 3/2/2022, on šŸ“ŗ and šŸ“»

LGR4GM

6 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Sabres need some depth scoring to win this one even though Skinner - Tage - Tuch is a very good line. Maybe our defense outside of Dahlin will show up.

Um, Sabres haven't had depth scoring in a decade. It's been a problem forever. I hope it will soon change and I have a bad feeling the Leafs will pound Buffalo tonight. C'mon boys..Ā  step it up!!

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Auston Matthews is on a tear and will be a force to stop. 4g, 5a in his last 5 games.Ā 

Sabres need some depth scoring to win this one even though Skinner - Tage - Tuch is a very good line. Maybe our defense outside of Dahlin will show up.Ā 

Projected lines based on yesterday's practiceĀ 

Ā 

Quinn?? I thought he was Rochester bound?Ā 

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, nfreeman said:

I'm finding it kinda challenging to get excited for a game these days.

The operative word here is ā€œkindaā€. Considering the context that we may measure in..years? Decades?Ā 

ā€œKindaā€ speaks to the incredible depth of die-hard fandom on display in that postĀ 

I remain impressed by any and all frequenters of this great boardĀ 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

My wife made me give up meat for lentĀ  I'm gonna be a miserable f***Ā  so watch out

Ā 

Giving up meat is easy, as long as you donā€™t try to replace it with some stupid veggie replacement of meat.

I donā€™t want a tofu version of bacon. Just give me something that is what it is, has protein in it and tastes fn good.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.