2022-2023 Buffalo Bills Thread

Brawndo

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

Right on.  Denver screwed this one up.  If they get to a Super Bowl with Wilson, remind me of this post.

Denver is a good team everywhere except the QB position, so I'm not sure how you can decide they screwed this up.  Whether or not it's enough is a different question, but it's a little silly to consider it a bad move.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JujuFish said:

Denver is a good team everywhere except the QB position, so I'm not sure how you can decide they screwed this up.  Whether or not it's enough is a different question, but it's a little silly to consider it a bad move.

It's definitely not a bad move. Denver was a complete team outside of QB. Wilson makes them super bowl contenders. 

4 hours ago, Eleven said:

Right on.  Denver screwed this one up.  If they get to a Super Bowl with Wilson, remind me of this post.

26 minutes ago, Hank said:

It's definitely not a bad move. Denver was a complete team outside of QB. Wilson makes them super bowl contenders. 

I don’t blame Denver for the move.  They had to do something. 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Attention deprived tool.

Here’s how you beat Tom Brady. Pay the network camera crew to always aim their camera five yards behind Brady, and make sure he knows it. Every time the ball is snapped, Narcissus Tom will keep retreating to make sure he’s in the center of everyone’s TV screen.  

12 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Salyer, Shaffer, Camarda, Q Walker. Cine and Kendrick couldn't hurt either

We need a punter, WR, DL, OL, and LB.  S and CB are also needs

Good thing GA has someone in this draft from all our positions of need.

I mean, they would all already know each other so we should probably just do this. 

9 hours ago, The Ghost of NS said:

To me, this means Gazelle or whatever her name is, is either bad at sex, or does give him much of it. 

What a crappy take. Brady has one more chance at a season, I don't blame the guy if he wants one more go. Bringing his wife into it is garbage.

• Like (+1) 2