Annual NHL Swap Meet Has Begun - Transactions listed Here! (Trade deadline 03/21/22 @ 3pm ET)

GASabresIUFAN

6 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

I would have traded them Tokar for a plate of poutine.

From Montréal ... yes.  From The Great Satan ... absolutely not.  In addition to all my other issues with that place they know nothing of poutine.

For the record ... I can't stand poutine.  Just gross.  Yuck!!

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

2 goalies were moved yesterday.

Montreal sent Michael McNiven to Calg for future considerations.  McNiven made his NHL debut this year, but this is simply a depth move for Calg. 

Edmonton sent Alex Stalock to San Jose also for future considerations.  Also a depth move for SJ as the 34 year old Stalock has been in the AHL all season, but has played 151 NHL games over his career.  

29 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

2 goalies were moved yesterday.

Montreal sent Michael McNiven to Calg for future considerations.  McNiven made his NHL debut this year, but this is simply a depth move for Calg. 

Edmonton sent Alex Stalock to San Jose also for future considerations.  Also a depth move for SJ as the 34 year old Stalock has been in the AHL all season, but has played 151 NHL games over his career.  

Stalock is trying to return from a serious injury and hasn't looked great in the AHL for Edmonton's affiliate. I wish him luck though. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2022 at 11:31 AM, dudacek said:

Nathan Paetsch and the infamous jammed fax machine of Mike Zigomanis?

On 2/20/2022 at 11:46 AM, Buffalonill said:

Yep lol.. "fax machine " 

Yeah that was never funny.  Looking back on how many panties were bunched over an AHL player (I know he was a 2nd round pick) is laughable. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Vatrano had a couple decent seasons pre-COVID...  a 4th for a rental 4th liner...  meh.  But for Florida, looks like clearing a bit of cap space to probably get some extra defensive depth or a 3rd goalie that inspires more confidence than Jonas Johansson.

…he left Florida with a bang,  scoring the OT winner last night. 

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.