Annual NHL Swap Meet Has Begun - Transactions listed Here! (Trade deadline 03/21/22 @ 3pm ET)

GASabresIUFAN

Just now, Porous Five Hole said:

If Johan has a market, could it mean Zemgus could have a market?
I know Zemgus is well thought of in the room, but they’ve each had about the same season in 2022.  Z’s salary is higher, and comes with an extra year. 

I’m sure Zemgus would have a market, but they aren’t trading him right now.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scottysabres said:

Where are the cap relief deals? Hmmmm.....

Canes, Rangers, Pens, Caps, Preds, Wild, Knights,Stars, Kings, Oilers…

Still plenty of quiet teams in a race, and pretty tight to the cap. More shoes to drop.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Flashsabre said:

Dubas puts Mrazek on waivers and signs journeyman Euro goalie Harri Säteri to a one way deal. He has officially entered Panic Mode.

That name is stirring something deep in my blood memory, but I can't quite grasp it

Perhaps a depth chart goalie in an NHL 15 be a GM mode years ago 

12 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

That name is stirring something deep in my blood memory, but I can't quite grasp it

Perhaps a depth chart goalie in an NHL 15 be a GM mode years ago 

Sharks draft pick who was the AHL goalie for 3 years.  Also played 9 games for the Panthers in 17/18 and then some time in the Det organization.  Played 7 years in teh KHL and had really good numbers there.  

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Flashsabre said:

Dubas puts Mrazek on waivers and signs journeyman Euro goalie Harri Säteri to a one way deal. He has officially entered Panic Mode.

Sateri  is on waivers as well. I would love to have someone scoop him away from the Leafs. Maybe the Sabres if they plan on moving Anderson.

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.