GDT:Rangers 12/10/21 7PM start

Claude Balls

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

UPL looks better here than Rochester (outside of the last week). Weird. 

He’s a developing prospect. He’s gonna suuuuuuck some games. He’s gonna look decent some games (like tonight). He’s gonna look really good some games. Glad he’s looking good lately. 

“He’s never going to amount to anything”

Is looking more and more like a bunch of ignorant bullshiiiiiii

IMHO

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SDS said:

How so?

Olofsson pushed the puck over the line from behind the line. He doesn't touch it again until Dahlin has actually reached the blueline.

Just now, SDS said:

I don’t think that skate is close enough to the blue line to make a definitive determination.

In that case it would be inconclusive and thus a good goal as that was the call on the ice.

• Like (+1) 2

Hello Teammates, Punch checking in.  I was out with the family. Nice Friday night dinner.  

Looks like a good effort and another loss.  I didn’t see anything. Sad to hear more Dahlin issues. The picture looks like a lazy tag up, but he gets to the blue line   - replay should have helped. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nitro60 said:

Ref logic hurts the mind

It’s just the way it is man. Once you hear it and accept it, the plural form is like nails on a chalkboard. 

2 minutes ago, darksabre said:

He just does boneheaded stuff at the worst possible times. Like, that offsides didn't need to be as close as it was. He should have been out of the zone. 

Et tu, Brute?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.