GDT: Seattle at Buffalo-November 29, 2021-7pm-MSG, ESPN+, WGR550

Brawndo

Just now, SwampD said:

This is his 4th NHL season. The size of the ice has nothing to do with it.

He needs to bend his ***** knees. I'm serious.

He absolutely does, but it can’t be understated how ruinous this franchise has been on talent over the past decade… 

Dahlin will be fine… eventually.  There, I said it.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Well yeah, after Duhlin handed them the game momentum in a gift wrapped box.

Dude.  You’re better than that one. 

To be clear: bang on Dahlin all you want, but let’s keep it at least a step above talk-radio call-in speaking between bites of dinner.  

Just now, Crusader1969 said:

Why do I have the feeling the “Dahlin sucks crowd” are mostly the same people as the “Thompson sucks” crowd ?

previously “the Reinhart sucks” crowd, sprinkled in with the “Eichel sucks” crowd

Actually, no.  Duhlin is the only one in that list that disappoints me on a routine basis.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Crusader1969 said:

Why do I have the feeling the “Dahlin sucks crowd” are mostly the same people as the “Thompson sucks” crowd ?

previously “the Reinhart sucks” crowd, sprinkled in with the “Eichel sucks” crowd 

Don’t forget, Andreychuk sucks, too! And Turgeon! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.