GDT, Nov. 18: The Flames of Calgary @ The Sabres of Buffalo, 7PM (MSG, SN360)

Thorny

10 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Eakin took a shift with Skinner and Asplund 

Pretty sure it was Eakin w/ an equipment issue that caused the line juggling.  They went Cozens centering Asplund & Skinner, Thompson centering the checking line, R2 Rou2 centering Cozens wingers, those 1st 2 lines again, R2 Rou2 w/ his line, then Eakin w/ Thompson's wingers & then Cozens line & they've been back to normal since.

Though Dahlin's been actually starting off the draw to Pysyk's right.

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t see see how we have the same average height and weight stats.  They have some pretty big guys, Zadarov, Lucic, Ritchie, Gredbranson, Hanifin ….  And of course their skill guys are much better …. And the goaltending … And a solid defense.  

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I don’t see see how we have the same average height and weight stats.  They have some pretty big guys, Zadarov, Lucic, Ritchie, Gredbranson, Hanifin ….  And of course their skill guys are much better …. And the goaltending … And a solid defense.  

Hanifin is 6'3" 215lbs... he's not even bigger than Dahlin at 6'3" 207

Man this board has lost its mind at this point. The Sabres aren't talented enough, it's really that simple. 

4 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

I've lost whatever little faith I still had in Dahlin. I'm in the  @inkman crowd from here on out. Generational defenseman my fat ass. He blows.

I get the he is young argument and how previous coaches employed him affecting his development.  However he is responsible for what he does on the ice and how well he does it.  He will carve out a career but I don’t think it will be noteworthy.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.