GDT - Sabres @ Seattle - 10:00 PM EDT

Sabres Fan in NS

10 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

I'm curious if we will see any team reaction to the deal being done? Will it show in their play? 

I’d be surprised if it did. Eichel hasn’t been around the team since he got hurt, after all, amd these guys are too busy trying to forge something on their own, anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I’d be surprised if it did. Eichel hasn’t been around the team since he got hurt, after all, amd these guys are too busy trying to forge something on their own, anyway.

You're probably right, but if players on this roster didn't like him, you never know. I'm still curious to see. 

4 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

You're probably right, but if players on this roster didn't like him, you never know. I'm still curious to see. 

The only player I heard speak of Jack was when Mitts was on The Instigators with Peters and Rivet a couple months ago. They asked him if the Jack situation would be a distraction heading into camp and he said no and that Jack is their friend and they all like him and think it sucks that he’s hurt. Not much to go by, but it’s at least one ex-teammate’s impression.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.