Around the NHL 2021-22

Doohickie

8 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Fight night in Nashville tonight. Who was it saying this ain't 1978? 🙂  Both those teams getting playoff ready.

Vegas momentarily on the out. How long before Eichel gets blamed for THAT?

He brought the Tank Stank.

It will be tough for Vegas to make it. Dallas winning a few more will put tons of pressure on them. They can’t activate Stone and Martinez because of the cap, so that adds to the stress.

I have doubts about Lehner, I think Fleury is the better goalie, and teammate. Lehner is the younger, cheaper option but they pooped the bed on the cap anyway.

2 minutes ago, French Collection said:

It will be tough for Vegas to make it. Dallas winning a few more will put tons of pressure on them. They can’t activate Stone and Martinez because of the cap, so that adds to the stress.

I have doubts about Lehner, I think Fleury is the better goalie, and teammate. Lehner is the younger, cheaper option but they pooped the bed on the cap anyway.

Not 100% sure but somehow I think Martinez was playing against Vancouver. I only saw a few minutes though so I might have heard wrong. Pretty obvious IFF they make the playoffs they will cheat on the cap like Tampa. Vegas is my team to hate now, and ya, it's mostly because of Jack.

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Vegas should have the easier schedule though , more bottom teams to play and get points.   Those games and the dallas game they need to win for sure.

Wed Apr 6 7:00 PM vs Canucks   W

Sat Apr 9 7:00 PM vs Coyotes  W

Tue Apr 12 7:00 PM @ Canucks  W

Thu Apr 14 6:00 PM @ Flames 

Sat Apr 16 1:00 PM @ Oilers  W

Mon Apr 18 7:00 PM vs Devils W

Wed Apr 20 7:00 PM vs Capitals 

Sun Apr 24 7:00 PM vs Sharks 

Tue Apr 26 5:30 PM @ Stars 

Wed Apr 27 5:30 PM @ Blackhawks W

Fri Apr 29 5:00 PM @ Blues 

Just now, Flashsabre said:

Yeah Kings have the shiny silver helmets, Vegas have the shiny gold ones. Not a fan of either.

It looks 100 times worse during the game, as opposed to a close picture. 

1 hour ago, SDS said:

Vegas looks ***** ridiculous.

Ya, I was going to post on those golden helmets. Terrible for tv too. They shine and reflect a ton of glare so you can't see players faces on the bench when the camera pans past. Made me think Roller Derby or Tron or some video game like you said. Just awful. Gone too far with their Vegas Kitsch if you ask me. 

and they lost so cool.