Rochester Americans 2021-2022

Brawndo

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

In OT.

If Marlies win, Amerks are out.

If Marlies lose, Amerks need to win & Marlies need to lose in regulation.

Mrs. iT and I will be in attendance. Her first public outing since the accident. 
Good vibes pumping throughout BCA tomorrow night.🤩

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Do you believe in miracles?  Yes.

The Amerks are still only mostly dead.

IF the Amerks win & the Marlues lose to Bellville in regulation, the Amerks are in.  Any other combination of results & the Marlies win.

Either will have the best record of the non-playoff teams.

3 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

I thought an Amerks win tomorrow forces Tor to obtain three points out of their last three games? So not completely dead. But pretty much dead.  

Laval wins 5-4. 

Both teams have 1 game left.  

Amerks win would require Marlies to have obtained 4 points out of their last 3 games.  They've gotten 3 of those points in their 1st 2 of those 3 games.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Looks like Utica would rather travel to Rochester than Canada for the playoffs. Now it will depend on Belleville to decide if they’d rather play Toronto or Rochester.

Sounds like UPL hurt his hamstring as he grabbed the back of his leg.

Fitzgerald had 3 assists and was a +3. Imagine if he, Samuelsson, and Krebs were with them the past two weeks. Making the playoffs would have likely already been a done deal.

7 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I can tell you’re not Italian. Why are you eating dinner so early?

He misspoke. He meant to say lunch. There is still a chance that he has some Italian blood in him. If he says that he had some red wine at the meal, then odds are that he is Italian. If he says that he had white wine with the meal, then he is not an authentic roman. 🍷

• Like (+1) 1

John-Jason Peterka finished his AHL season with:

28g

40a

68pts

70games

My favorite part of this is that he played 70 games in the AHL and clearly adapted to NA ice. Every part of his game grew and he's going to be hell for opposing teams on the forecheck. Really though, the 70 games of NA pro hockey is so important. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.