Updated Sabres Prospect Pool 2021 and beyond

GASabresIUFAN

15 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

U22 in the SHL... I spy a Buffalo prospect

That 2019 draft class is looking better all the time.  Johnson and Portillo pro hockey bound after the NCAA ends.  Cederqvist no. 2 in SHL U22 scorers.  Huglen blossoming in Minn. Rousek finally health and playing for the Amerks.  

12 hours ago, Johnny Utah said:

Looks interesting but between you and me, I have no clue what it actually means....lol

I do know that the kid had another 2 point game and a +3 in yet another loss by Saginaw (verse Windsor) last night. 

The charts are showing standard deviations above and below means for those events. So for example xA1/60 is expected primary assists per 60 minutes of ice time. Bloom is a full standard deviation above the average for that category which is good. 

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

The charts are showing standard deviations above and below means for those events. So for example xA1/60 is expected primary assists per 60 minutes of ice time. Bloom is a full standard deviation above the average for that category which is good. 

Bloom is doing well on the worst OHL team. It will be interesting to see how he can do on a better team.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

I do wonder what they do with Josh Bloom since Saginaw won’t be making the playoffs. 

Capfriendly says 4 contract slots left.

Power gets 1. It would be surprising and disappointing if Johnson doesn’t get another. Then Levi and Portillo.

You figure Amerks ATO deal?

Edited by dudacek

21 minutes ago, Curt said:

No, they would need to sign them to contracts first.

and they need to be age 20 or having had completed 3 years of CHL hockey.  The exceptions are guys lent to the CHL from Europe such as us placing UPL in the CHL or Nylander being loaned to the CHL from his Swedish team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.