What's Ristolainen going to return?

dudacek

Risto trade returns  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What will Risto return in a trade, if it happens in the next few weeks?

• Nothing. He won't be protected and will be a Kraken
    • A good player
    • The equivalent of late 1st, plus
    • The equivalent of late 1st
    • The equivalent of a 2nd
    • The equivalent of a 3rd or less
    • Nothing. He won't be traded prior to the trade deadline, if at all

36 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Just Guhle would be an absolute home run. He offers everything Borgen does with legitimate upside.

This would be incredible just to watch the “number sniffers” (outstanding @Weave) melt down.

I’m not sure how a Risto return could be. I’ve been told for years it would be a win if we just give him away.

This is true.  I think anytime that is still in dreamland and wants to try to get back to the Stanley Cup Finals and is missing a big physical defensemen would give up a touch more with delusions that they are still in that window. 

3 minutes ago, Rasmus_ said:

This is true.  I think anytime that is still in dreamland and wants to try to get back to the Stanley Cup Finals and is missing a big physical defensemen would give up a touch more with delusions that they are still in that window. 

Would have been really swell to have tested that "risto in the playoffs" theory, which I actually buy into. 

16 minutes ago, steveoath said:

Who is hagg?

Edit: my flyers following mate says "Hagg. 25/25 years old, Cheap. Not great. 7th defence man or maybe on the 3rd line."

Soooo 2nd pairing guy in BUF?

Should be noted that the actual return was not a choice in the poll.  The actual return was better than any of the choices.  Good job Kevin Adams.  Now draft well with the picks.

Let's also hope that Hagg has a bounce back year after a year of injuries and can help by being an effective penalty killer for us.

8 minutes ago, Digger said:

Should be noted that the actual return was not a choice in the poll.  The actual return was better than any of the choices.  Good job Kevin Adams.  Now draft well with the picks.

Let's also hope that Hagg has a bounce back year after a year of injuries and can help by being an effective penalty killer for us.

Still expect that my answer will turn out to have been correct:  he likely returned the key to the training room when he was told he was traded.  😉

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.